[WIP] Gotta Get Dem Topics Expansion Mod [1.0.2]

Greetings Everyone! I have made an Expansion Mod for GDT! In it I have added new Topics, Achievements, and Engine Research subjects.

Download Link: Here

Required mods: Ultimate Lib

Change log: Here

Topics (More to come later on):

• XXX
  • Monster Trucks
  • Cooking
  • Tycoon
  • Dystopian
  • Stealth
  • Photography
  • Anime
  • Side-scrolling
  • Underwater
  • Street Racing
  • Figure Skating
  • Crime
  • Alternate Universe
  • Travel
  • Demolition
  • Pet
  • Train
  • Gladiator
  • Math
  • Movie
  • Science
  • Industrial
  • Pimp
  • Middle-Eastern
  • Mobster
  • Search and Rescue
  • Weather
  • Ghost Hunting
  • Battle Arena

Achievements (More To Come Later on):

• Hit The Ground Running (Release your first game)
  • Woah! Its Like I Can Reach Out and Touch It! (Researched Stereoscopic 3D)
  • Secret Achievement (Play the game to figure it out :wink:)
  • Why it’s as Flat as a Pancake! (Research 2D Graphics v5)

Engine Research (More To Come Later on):

• Stealth Mechanics
  • Open Source

Please feel Free to Comment of any ideas/ Bugs you find in the mod. And If you Don’t then just tell everyone what you think of the mod :smiley:

1 Like

"Expanasion Mod"
lol wut.

1 Like

Fixed the typo in the name for you and added to official mod list;
http://forum.greenheartgames.com/t/official-mod-list/9140

1 Like

Awesome, Thank you :smile:

I have added your mod to the Official UME / UL list, too :wink:

2 Likes

Thank you as well!! You are all awesome! :smiley:

Version 1.0.2 Released!

• adds 13 more topics
  • adds 1 new Achievement

Hey @mrhalo123

Please remove the use of Adfly based links from your mods. This is against the Game Dev Tycoon Modding Agreement:

Other Monetary Benefits and Donations

Usage of advertisements, other revenue-generating elements and donations are subject to the following rules:

(a) you may not add advertisements, other revenue-generating elements or call for donations inside the mod or game itself;

(b) advertisements or other revenue-generating elements, may only be facilitated on your own website and must not be used in mod listings;

© you may ask for donations on your website or in mod listings but such requests must follow after the mod description, title or download link and must not obscure these elements or be visually intrusive to users.

(d) the mod must be available as a free download and must not be gated behind forced advertisements or other revenue-generating elements;

(e) the download link to a mod must remain clearly identifiable and must not be obscured by advertisements;

(f) you may ask for optional donations but donations must not give exclusive benefits. Everyone should have access to the same mod;

(g) installation of mods must be free from advertisements or other revenue-generating elements;

(h) the mod or the mod-installer may not add or install other third party elements, such as toolbars, system utilities or anything not related to the game itself;

Please adjusts your links as soon as you can, otherwise we will have to remove your mod from the forum.

Just fixed them. I apologize, I didn’t know that it was not allowed.

No problem, thanks for your fast response!