[WIP] CompetitorMod by kristof1104 & DzjengisKhan

Wow the Cheat Mod and now this good job. @kristof1104 I hope you are going to apply for a job at Greenheart games.

3 Likes

Hey @kristof1104 think you can add this to the mod?

ayyyyyy
no stealing from evogamer’s past posts

So, you want ideas, huh?

How about this:

The other companies actions’ can affect your sales, profits, and fans

eg;
-company name- has released a game, right after we just released ours! I hope this doesn’t effect sales…

Sales will drop because their game is newer.
etc

2 Likes

You may want to put this in the modding section @kristof1104.

Cant wait to see the mod, it looks great

It is a common idea I believe when someone begins a Competitor Mod so no stealing required :smile: .

Awesome!: -)

@kristof1104
Let me know when you get a working beta up and i will add it to the mod list! :smile:

2 Likes

will they be releasing games on our consoles if is it popular ? [ i know stupid question >.>]

2 Likes

When this is done you should try to get it to multiplayer…or show the devs it and maybe they can branch off of it.

Any updates? When can we expect a release? I can beta/alpha test.

I Would like to see a beta or a alpha test for this mod, it looks pretty amazing to compete in other companies just like in real life. Also apljee happy birthday. :smile:

If you need someone for graphics , like icons & more , I would do it :smiley:

1 Like

Maybe a part where you can cause the rivalries, like slamming consoles, releasing games on the competitor’s console to make it more popular, etc. It would be funny seeing a PC game company raging at Ninvento.

Hey Kristof . First … awesome idea . Damn u r rockin . Second … Think it would be cool if it shows up the genre , and topic of the last game the compitors created last to maybe do something differnt to them or a better one . And maybe something impossible but how is this : give ur self the chance to ionfiltrate the compitor games with bugs and hacks to lower theire sells :slight_smile:

I like the idea :smile: keep it up!

It would be cool if the competition had to research stuff and do exactly the same as we do with topics and everything.I don’t think that it would be likely because it seems like it would be a lot of work I’m guessing but maybe a simple version of it could be done.

Hi,

Sorry for the delay, I’ve had a massive deadline at work and a broken laptop so I haven’t been able to work on the mod.
But that’s almost fixed now, almost done with my reinstall.

Well To answer a few question:

How many competitors will there be?
Currently I will only add 3 competitors, this is because I’m not sure adding more competitors will lagg the game.
There are a lot of calculations each week, (selling games and such).

What gameplay idea’s will the beta version contain?
This is still pretty raw,

• When a competitor releases a game, in some cases it’ll inpact the sales of your game.
  • There will be an option to sabotage your competitor!
  • There will be an option to buy out a competitor, when this is done a competitor will generate money for you.
    you’ll have to keep investing though in the company you buy, to keep developing good games.

more will be added but that will be the basics.

When will this mod be released?
Well it’ll take a while, Work and life in general come first :slight_smile:

Kristof

4 Likes

Sounds Awesome :smile: