What types of mods would you like to use in Game Dev Tycoon?

@Benshannaboy Check you PM Box :wink:

I wouldn’t make mods myself but I will install mods that would add something to the game and ofcourse a cheat mod :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Yes, I’d definitely love to see a cheat mod as well.

1 Like

There is already a cheat mod, save game editor.

But i would like to see a safer save game editor rather than the one that was already made.

1 Like

Alternate History mod, allow the consoles timeline to be changed sue to different impacts. You can also effect a company and consoles history by investing in a rival console.

2 Likes

A difficulty meter and an event randomization tool FTW.

1 Like

I would add more variables for every Genre (is a shooter more tactical or is it an action shooter and things like that)
I would also add new Levels and functions , and the possibilty to add own Gamecovers , and a place in a Level where you can see all of your games (with a cover)

1 Like

Yeah but save game editor is an external program in which you edit an internal code. But a cheat mod would allow you to edit the code while you’re IN the game, rather than out of it.

1 Like

I would like someone to create a cheat mod that does not allow users to bork their save game and subsequently send them to me as a “bug” :smile:

3 Likes

Hey Guys , I dont know if you´ve seen it , but when I´ve started the Game I have to accept a new EULA yeah !
just one little question @Charlie is this the final EULA which allows us to create mods or is this just an error by steam or an update in other points of the EULA , because I dont want to make a mistake if I repost my old Graphic modifcation of the game :smiley:

Language.

I know , my english is not the best , sorry

I edited the bad language out of your post :smile:
Please wait for an official announcement.

A cheat mod? As in, in the game you’d give it a command say (Ctrl+Shift) which would turn on a cheat box and you’d type the cheat in. Or it would be integrated into the menu?

More reviews
More heads and shirts for both females and males.
More Research.

Maybe it’s a command like Ctrl+Shift+Alt+Tab+Capslock.

Yea or I think someone will just integrate it into the pause menu.

I think it could be cool to change your own attributes of your own console. My “vision”:

Youve got, as example, 25 points to give on all the attributes (rpg, simulation etc.) to make the perfect console for your games.

And i’d like to have the game in german, because i’m a german player. hope Greenheart is looking for a german version of the game :slight_smile:

Greetz

PS.: Sry for my bad english, im german :stuck_out_tongue:

The Deustch translation is ongoing. please wait. :slight_smile:

1 Like

And people could get language mods.