What games do you play?

mh, nowadays I play a heavily modded Skyrim, or select ROBLOX servers…

:smiley:

ROBLOX? -facepalm-

What’s wrong with roblox >:C

I know, but usually the places I visit are low-profile places with either a good community or mature players ^.^…

2 Likes

It’s so stupid and full of little kids.

2 Likes

Personally, I didn’t like Roblox, but I have tried it. I just couldn’t understand how it would work.

Explain why.

I Just don’t give a GreenHeart for them, and don’t look at chat.

That the majority of players ODing 10 year olds who recently learned some curse words…

2 Likes

Those little kids are pretending like they have a family digitally. They give a f*ck about everything and even if you go in their car they start freaking screaming at you with swearwords. Then you have the game which don’t make sense and nobody ever helps you. ROBLOX has one of the worst communities ever and it’s just so stupid,

I can’t login, maybe there’s too much traffic.
EDIT: Well, 5th attempt fixed it

What…
I have never met an Online Dater on Roblox…

And Like I said, I don’t give a GreenHeart on 10 years.

Worst community is one of CoD games.

So… The “Game” it self isn’t stpid, but the community.

I agree…

1 Like

Yea It’s because a new update was released recently, so a lot of people are playing it atm :stuck_out_tongue:

Are you in the Europe region? It’s downloading the game ATM. Didn’t know any card games existed

Yea I play on the EU server :smile:

1 Like

Nice! We will get to do matches. Is there a level up system?

Well sort of, you can level up your different classes, but after level 10 you only get golden versions of cards (so nothing special) But you have to complete the tutorial first :stuck_out_tongue:

Ofc I will.