What games do you play?

Yeah I love the total war series! :slight_smile: Too bad I donā€™t have it myself.

rome total war for life is still play it lol

about 20 victorys now wiht the house of julii

best strategy game evar!!

1 Like

For me it is Donā€™t Starve, Ghost Master and the Guild 2 Renaissance.Guild 2 is an alright game but I may quit it soon.

Total War is always good too.

Payday 2, hitman absolution, insugency, unturned, CSS, CS:GO, GDT, AVA sometimes.

I was playing generals and heroes but after being shot at by 3 tanks at once, I doubt Iā€™ll be going back.

Just take a peek at my steam page. I also play these games on console: Battleblock Theatre, Payday 2, TES: Skyrim, Saints Row 3, Batman: Arkham Origins, GTA V, Assassinā€™s Creed IV and Gotham City Impostors.

1 Like

being serious :
I play any game that lets me do whatever the hell i want, mostly open world games, also linear games that lets me choose between my arsenal of weapons, and not just using the same weapon from start to finish. Games like dishonored or somethinā€™.

I also love the crap out of retro games, i play my NES and Genesis all day long if i can. These games just have those charm to them.

Plus: SHOTGUN RAIN!

Gmod (650+ hours) and GDT and smartphone games (little embarrassing to say)

Try Deus Ex:GOTY.

Oh, but I almost forgot HearthStone :smiley: My favorite game at the moment :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Whatā€™s that?

The best online card game ever.

1 Like

Online card games? Of my favourite topics! Any more info?

Click on this text.

1 Like

I have 72 games total, but now I play:

GamersGoMakers (Iā€™m a beta tester)

The Sims 2 Ultimate Edition

Train Simulator 2014 (It sux that you have to buy a train fro fricking 30$)

and

Super Game Dev 1.99 lol

Then I challange you to a duell!! :wink: BasvE#2799 :stuck_out_tongue:

What about no? Youā€™ve defeated me enough already. :stuck_out_tongue:

Do I have to pay to continue? Like that WoW game thing

No, HearthStone is free to play, although you can pay for cards. But you can totally play without paying

Does it feature any Virual Economy? Like coins you earn only from matches

Yes.