Uncaught Error please help

I got an uncaught error and after I exit that out and try and play the game it says Error Uncaught error. Please report this to support@greenheartgames.com: Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘experience’ of null (file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Game%20Dev%20Tycoon/compressed/codeNw.js:1671) Please restart the game.

Enabled Mods: [“CAMELOT-EXP-PACK”,“gdt-modAPI”,“UltimateLib”,“TCM”,“007a2c5c-71ad-484d-bf77-c93852ee128b”,“c9f233bc-31e1-41f1-ab58-0f2206193530”,“RCM”,“602f69fd-ad93-4f53-871c-f4f251f26671”,“e05815e7-9db3-43b8-9f4b-9a1358c8cc8b”,“ECM”,“ACM”]

Is there anyway i can fix this i have tried getting rid of my mods and uninstalling and re installing and i still get and error so please help someone

Try to disable all mods and start a new game.

If that doesn’t help, try to disable all mods and rename the following folder:
C:/Users/YOURUSER/Appdata/Local/Game Dev Tycoon/Local Storage/
(Where YOURUSER is your Windows user name)

to something else (just in case you don’t want to lose your previous save files).

Restart the game. Does that work?

One of the mods installed seems to be the cause of the error.

Note:
To View the App Data folder please allow viewing of Hidden Files and Folder;
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows7/show-hidden-files

You may also want to use the forum’s search option and look for “Uncaught Error”.

2 Likes

Thank you it worked for a few moments but then I got this error
Error Uncaught error. Please report this to support@greenheartgames.com: Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘experience’ of null (file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Game%20Dev%20Tycoon/compressed/codeNw.js:1671) Please restart the game.

1 Like

When you say it worked for a few moments, was it with or without any of the mods?
Did you try to rename the name of the “LocalStorage” folder and then start the game?

Can you please provide more info on what you did?

You may also want to take a look at the following thread discussing the same error, which confirms my suspicion that one of the installed mods might be the cause:
http://forum.greenheartgames.com/t/ques-cannot-read-property-experience-of-null/9676

1 Like

It was with the mods and what i did was go to Local Storage and delete the files inside

1 Like

Here is a way to do it without getting rid of mods:

I had an error exactly like this: from getting it so much and a bit of testing, i discovered ultimate lib is the cause, but what i do is just reinstall the game, works pretty much everytime

I have that error to but that because the mod ?

I got this error message.
Error Uncaught error. Please report this to support@greenheartgames.com: Uncaught TypeError: Object # has no method ‘addPlatform’ (file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Steam/SteamApps/common/Game%20Dev%20Tycoon/mods_ws/102088114_zyntuxExpansionPack/main/code.js:24) Please restart the game.