Swedish Translation / Svensk översättning! We're finally finished, 100%!

Everything’s fine Charlie! :wink: Only 33% left of the translation.

I’ve noticed that you can test your translation in the game but I don’t understand how that works…

Once you get the project completed we will implement it as a beta and you can test it in game :smile:

1 Like

Ok. Keep up the good work with an awesome game!

Keep up the good work with the awesome translations :wink:

1 Like

Nearly there! Just 10% of the translation left…

We’re finished with the Swedish translation now, today! :smiley:
When are you going to add it into the game? I want to see how it looks like! I’m so exited :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

:clap: bra jobbat

3 Likes

Congratulations!

@DanielKlug can you pull this into the Steam beta?

2 Likes

Are you going to add it today?

Bra gjort! :clap:

Tack! :smiley:

Congratulations!
@mrbengtsson I will try to get it ready today but at least tomorrow it will be added.

Swedish translation (beta) is now available with the steam version. (Linux, Mac and Windows)

2 Likes

Hey Guys, We will need you to let us know if you would like to be listed in the credits and which category you fit into from Moderators, Top contributors and quality assurance.
E.g.; mrbengtsson - Moderator. Thanks! :smile:

MrBengtsson, Namenjia - Moderators and quality assurance

ciph, Elin Lundbäck - Top contributors

2 Likes

Many thanks! :smile:

Since the Swedish translation at the moment is far from perfect (I am being nice here…), I am making a correct one. Correct spelling, correct grammar etc.

I will keep you posted, but right now I have proofread and changed about 60% of the translation as it was before.

One question: Does the person(s) behind the Swedish translation really have Swedish as their mother tongue?

1 Like

Tjena Tobias. Jag håller fullständigt med dig om att översättningen till svenska är fruktansvärt dålig!
Du får gärna ta och göra om den fullständigt.

Jag gjorde de mesta översättningarna i google translate när jag gick i nian på högstadiet. Det var inte någon annan som var sugen på att översätta spelet till svenska. Då tog jag och började översätta det själv.

Jag har inte översatt allt i spelet dock. När det kom uppdateringar senare i spelets liv gjorde Greenheart Games översättningarna själva i google translate.

Lycka till med översättningen!