Showing the Wiki

Hey there everyone.

This right here is a link to the main page of the Game Dev Tycoon’s wiki page.
There have been a lot of updates on it and all of the information is really good right now, I HIGHLY recommend you take some screenshots and such to save the information, the information is often changed for the worse quite a bit.

This thread is also to spread awareness of the wiki, some people seem to not know about it, you can find most of your information on it.

Requiring a wiki to play the game is a design failure.

1/10 would not bang again

Every game has a wiki.

I obviously don’t need the wiki to play the game when i have 121m fans and 1.7 trillion in the game.

The game does not require a wiki to play. Nor is the wiki an official project run by Greenheart Games. It is a community endeavour which can assist some players in improving their scores. The only place where you can guarantee accurate information about Game Dev Tycoon is on the Greenheart Games website, and on these forums.

The only element that is required to play Game Dev Tycoon is a legitimately purchased copy of the game, and a modicum of common sense. A little knowledge of the history of Video Games wouldn’t hurt either.

2 Likes

Statements like this are nothing more than knee-jerk reactions and trolling. Some people aren’t happy unless they’re spitting in someone’s cereal.

1 Like