ResinexStudio's Modding Community

What we Are:
ResinexStudios is a small modding community that makes mods for GDT, Minecraft, Skyrim and many other games.
We have recently released our FIRST mod onto the workshop, PC Master Race Mod, which is a bit of a poor at the moment, but it was a bit of a quick job!
Our current projects:
Minecraft:
MeadCraft - A mod that adds new plants and new food, very early in development.
DwarfCraft - A mod that adds a bunch of stuff, including mobs, tools, structures etc.

GDT:
PC Master Race - A mod that centers around computers, currently adds a couple of researches and platforms, along with a few topics

Skyrim:
Knights of Elysire - A faction mod, this will add new NPCs, new locations and a new faction with working ranks

These are just a few of the mods that we (we being me at the moment :stuck_out_tongue:) have planned, but suggestions are welcome!

2 Likes

PERFECT

2 Likes

@Resinex112 if you want a logo of some sort for the pc master race mod, I made this…

That looks really good :smiley:
Do you mind if I use it? I will put you in the description :wink:

Also, I won’t be able to update ANYTHING, not even this post, for the next 11 days as I am going Bulgaria :smiley:

@Resinex112 sure, use it

2 Likes

So guys, I am back from holiday and I have a HUGE announcement!
ResinexStudios now has a website AND a Facebook page! The links are:
Website

Facebook

2 Likes

((Please excuse the double post))
So, we have a brand new mod in development! I will be making a discussion for it shortly guys, but let’s just say it will be HUGE!

2 Likes

how huge ;]

1 Like

I’m talking conversion huge :wink:

Well GOLL-EE! If I can convert it, I don’t know what more I could ask for!

is it as big as the Elder Scrolls 2 map?

There’s nothing bigger than that map, it is infinite. Heil Bethesda!

Update 1.2.0 is out for the PC Master Race Mod and adds a bunch of mod fixes!
The next update will add some events that will continue the game after the finish date!