Haha, better fast then slow :stuck_out_tongue:

New Ideas:

• 30fps in the Mbox 360 launch
  • 60fps in the PS4 launch
  • Unlimited frames in the PS5 launch
  • No pop-ups
  • Computer sound creation
  • Levels of weapons desing

Just to notify you that Cold War and Winter Olympics are in my mod aswell and this can cause compatibility issues

No it won’t :stuck_out_tongue: @PatrickKlug changed the code in a way that when the game encounters multiple topics with the same idea, the game only implements the first one. (that’s why topics ID should be the same as the name)

The ideas from the FPS are going to be included when @DzjengisKhan finished his current task :smiley:
the other, like no pop-ups, computer sound creation and levels of weapon design are going to be included in 0.1.2

1 Like

PM on his way

PMR MOD is going to remove the dubble researches and topics, so that our mods our compitable :smiley:

Little confuse too many links.

What link is the Latest Version 0.1.1?

In the opening post are the newest download links :smile:

So if there is a new update, you can find it there :slight_smile:

1 Like

PTRMod :stuck_out_tongue:

@Aswin_Vos I downloaded the SendSpace link, installed the mod correctly and the mod does not appears on my mod list.
I tested it 3 times, and all the times the mod does not appeared on my mod list, I recommend that you test it.

Sorry for the very late answer !

I just checked it 3 times…but it does appear here…

It can be that there are to many mods in your modlist :wink:

Can you remove some and can you tell me when you did that if the problem is solved?

My mod is now compatible :smiley:

@Aswin_Vos, Now I know where’s the error, when i open the game it says:

Error:

Could not parse package .json (then it gives me the location of the error and the error is in your mod folder in the mods folder of GDT) and at the end it says, /package .json :SyntaxError:

And i’m only using the API, UltimateLib and your mod

@Aswin_Vos, How is update 0.1.2 going?

I also have this error but i can play further…only needed to start a new game :wink: