[REL] Cheat Mod by kristof1104

WinZip

What? No!
I meant the FOLDER NAME, not the program You usedā€¦

It Is wrong.
It Should be just CheatMod.
The CheatMod-master folder contains CheatMod Folder.

Hello,

thanks for the mod!

not sure if youā€™re taking requests, but I was wondering if it is possible to add some sort of ruler type guide, to the bottom of the time allocation bar? Nothing to snap anything into place mind you, just so might get an idea of percentages.

Thanks again!

@Smokauweeds
Thanks, Iā€™m always open for requests:
Can you elaborate a bit more on the ruler guide?
Do you want it to display the perfect percentages for the topic/genre ?

Kristof

Hey @kristof1104
I just downloaded 1.5 and noticed that there is a zip inside the zip. Is it anything special other than Zipception :smiley:

2 Likes

If I understand correctly, sounds like something Iā€™m looking for as well:

Basically slider percentages near the bottom (edit: doesnā€™t need to be at the bottom, though that may look less clunky) to give an idea what % the sliders are actually at instead of eyeballing it. Displaying perfect %s for topic/genre would be cool as well.

Also, thanks for taking the time to make this mod! Itā€™s much appreciated. :smiley:

Butā€¦ why should that be in CheatMod?

[quote=ā€œHaxor, post:319, topic:8831, full:trueā€]
Butā€¦ why should that be in CheatMod?[/quote]

It doesnā€™t have to be. Like I said, ā€œsounds like something Iā€™m looking forā€ which means Iā€™ll go elsewhere for it if kristof has no interest.

Although TBH, knowing exactly what the slider %s are and knowing exactly what %s you need for the topic/genre would be quite cheat-y.

Hmmm
Okkayyyā€¦

Still, it looks more like a feature to Camelotā€™s Exp Pack.

Hello,

Im not looking for perfect percentagesā€¦well I am :slight_smile: maybe just a simple mark for every 10 percent or so. or fancy if you prefer.

| | | | | | | | | | | | | | |

the trouble is, there is now marks\guides to try to improve upon. if my game doesnt turn out, I would like to be able to reload and make what ever minor adjustments, but cant tell from where. Sorry, hope that makes sense?

Thanks again!

Edit: Ok just played for a bit to see again. It really needs percentage markers, on the time allocation bar. as well as somehow making markers on the slider bars.

Well, I wasnt sure. some may consider this a cheat? At any rateā€¦some gifted individual, please turn this into something :smile:

Gratz on 20K views mate!! :cake: :cake: :cake:

2 Likes

Thx Mate! :smiley:

@Charlie
Lol zipception made my day! :smiley: , I basically put that zip file there for easy access.
Itā€™s been there since version 0.0.1.
But I do have the feeling that it causes a lot of confusion, so Iā€™ll take it out in the next version! :smiley:
Thx for pointing it out @Charlie

@Sairven @Smokauweeds Iā€™ll see what I can do.

2 Likes

20.4 now

I found a bug, I had 4 1337 Devs and I was one myself, I developed a console and before it could get finished the game stopped. By hat I mean that you could still click on stuff but time wasnā€™t progressing so nothing could happen. I was playing on a server, too. It could possibly be the server mod too, could you please look into compatibiltity? Thank you :slight_smile:

EDIT: After deleting the Folder inside AppData everything works fine without mods. I also got the Uncaght error, it had sth to do with write, it didnā€™t show me everything, and I got the error type 3 and 4 after I deleted the mods.

EDIT: After restarting the game and putting the mods back in I tried restoring my backups which didnā€™t work and now I get the read error again. I would really like to get my backups back so yeah :slight_smile:

EDIT: Clicking anything but the Graphics leveling and stuff gets me the uncaught error

EDIT: Just with the original error the game gets stuck before my second console.

can you create all unlock research (engine, gameplay etc) ?

I get a idea :wink: a button what creates the best engine

Hi Everybody,
in what way am I too clumsy to get this mod? After downloading the Zip Folder CheatMod from github I am told that there is no Archive in this Folder or the File can not be read error.

I refreshed my browser (even used a different one) but I seem to have a broken link or something. Following the step by step guide this is where the journey ends for me:
Next download the latest version of Cheatmod normally cheatmod.zip on Github.

Any tipps or pointers what I am doing wrong are appreciated.

ty
MC