[REL] Cheat Mod by kristof1104

Is the Mods menu from your mod or is it in the game now?

The Mods menu is in the actual beta version now. It got updated yesterday.

1 Like

never mind found it

Works great

A+++

I have request to add on

Perfect reviews always get 10

What Romire says I want to be able to make AAA games.

1 Like

There is a bug where your Character is the only one putting effort into the game and not your staff.

Thanks for the feedback!

@Romire could you elborate a bit? Would you like every game to be a 10?

@Tyler_Moore
Did you give your new staff the welcome training? this is mandatory
And can you elaborate a bit about the AAA games? you want a button that makes the AAA research available?

Kristof

The mod is showing on the mod menu but it’s red and I can’t select it. Any ideas?

@Lshadows
Do you have the official gdt-modAPI in the mods folder? Cheatmod(and all other mods) depend on it.
If you don’t have it you can download it at:

Thank you! It works perfectly.

1 Like

New version added!

Added feature:

• Ability to move straight to the Last level of Game Dev Tycoon ( Hardware and RnD-lab included ).

Enjoy,
As always I would love some feedback, or requests!
Kristof

Yes I that would be nice to have a AAA research button/

please add a time hack

@hi5gameslp
What do you have in mind?

@Tyler_Moore
AAA research button coming up :slight_smile:

@kristof1104 something like a side , where I can set the actual date to another ( for example : actual date is 1/4/3 , and with the time cheat I can change this to 1/10/2 or 1/1/2 ) this would be great for me , to test my mod , so I can set the platforms to the right date , and I dont need to set thei publishing date to the first weeks.

New version uploaded
version 0.1.3

• Ability to add AAA research

@hi5gameslp
Cool, I’ll look into it !

Kristof

Ability to add new stuff in the labs in the 3rd Office in the game.

@Venomous, I’m currently busy making an add-on for the API so people can add researches to the R&D Lab

@DzjengisKhan i didn’t know that. I haven’t heard from you in a while on here or Github.

I know I wasn’t active for 2/3 days, but that’s because i’m really busy with school/life in general