Official Mod List

I’ve downloaded most of the mods on the list, It doesn’t have annoying pop-ups which forces you to purchase/upgrade though .-.
Maybe you are using a “file downloader” which prompts you when you try to download a file :smile: Most of the mods are redirected to GHub/Mediafire, There’s no need to use file downloaders on those sites :wink:
You might want to uninstall the file downloaders on your pc to prevent those pop-ups you are complaining about :smile:

I am using windows eight, would I be correct in assuming that the mode won’t work for me?

The mods work for every OS. I have Windows 8 myself and everything works just fine! :wink:

It works good on windows 8 :smile:

Then could someone please advise me where the mod gos, as the product appears as an app, if you will on metro versus a program file.

Depends on what version you have… GHG Store, Steam or Windows Store? :wink:

@Charlie i’ve made the download link. :slight_smile:

Added :smile:

2 Likes

@mrdewdew does all the coding, the design is mostly me. :smiley: You should probably put him too.

Done :smile:

1 Like

Please update my mod name.

Please switch my mod from work-in-progress to Released/Finished, because I finished development on the mod earlier today! @Charlie

@Charlie please could you delete my mod from the list, im working on something new

@Rex0099 Have done
@Gamingthrou To What? :smile:

1 Like

:smiley:
Hey Charlie, make a random name for my mod! I don’t care what it is just do it XD

Remove"(alpha)" and add a link to the gamedevmods.com mod page, please

I was wondering if you could add a link to my “NanoPixel Studios” page :slight_smile: Instead of having each mod on this page, it would be nice to link to a “hub”. Thank you.

Sure, can you give me the link to include please? :smile:

1 Like

http://forum.greenheartgames.com/t/nanopixel-studios-all-mods/10091

Added, ta :smile:

1 Like