Official Mod List

I know, I can’t understand it.

@KatanaBladeNeko At what point do you get stuck exactly? If you want I can help you from there ^^

I honestly got stuck the minute I started. I really like GDT and I’m interested in modding, but so far the only thing I can do with mods is install them for friends.

@Charlie, please update the list, I’ve seen more mods but i don’t see them on the list

I think I didn’t send you this as a reply. I dunno.

Some modders have asked not to be placed on the list till they have a working, bug free build up! I leave messages for them when i see them and to notify me when they want to be added :smile:

1 Like

So @DzjengisKhan…? Are you still going to help me with the start in the 70s mod?

1 Like

@glampkoo You know, I totally forgot about that (because of all the things going on with my own mod) ^^

Have you started on your own btw? Or did you get stuck somewhere? But i’m still willing to help you. It would be an awesome mod if it’s finished I think :smile:

I still haven’t started because I forgot about that too! :stuck_out_tongue:

good. i thought it was dead :frowning:

Why Do You posting there, not in his mods topic?

1 Like

I’ve created a Website Mod. Please add it to the list.

1 Like

Done :smile:

2 Likes

And Mine D:? SuperConsoles?

1 Like

Done also :smile:

2 Likes

Yey! But, Its not really WIP. Its ready, totally playable.

1 Like

Moved :smile:

2 Likes

Great mods :smiley:

1 Like

I can’t use this because when I try to download a folder it wants me to pay for an upgrade because there are multiple files in it. Could you upload it somewhere that isn’t such a pain in the arse?

We shouldn’t upload ANYTHING to a site that uses Annoyance Features to try to force subscription purchases.

None of the links link to a ‘Annoyance’ site and it’s a problem on your end. What mods are you trying to download? It just links to the GHG forum’s respective threads or else to websites of the people where no subscription is needed.