My Europa Universalis IV text

For those who don’t know Europa Universalis IV, or simply EU4 is a game made by Paradox Interactive were you control a country in 1444 all the way through 1821 and when you finish the game or simply click to exit to menu in the pause menu, a box appears with information about your country and a little history about what happened in the history of your country divided by king, but this text is pretty bad and repetitive so, I decided to make a text that is basically the text that the game does, but very, very, VERY improved, the text is not finished and I plan to improve it as time goes by.

About the text:

The text is about the Castilian Empire, one of the Empires that formed today’s Spain and colonized all Central America, and a lot of South America

The text is in English but i’m from Brazil, so you may notify some errors, please report me of those

Updates:

31/07/2014 - Created post, wrote about two emperors, Juan II and Enrique IV

Download:

https://www.mediafire.com/?554ht8ctanv1g16

I make the text on Word 2007, I don’t know if that changes anything anywhere, but, if want to read the text in the same way it was written read it on Word 2007

If you want you can just view the text without having to download it but it stays a little bit more ugly :wink:

y not just copy pasta it?

Yes! Someone who plays EU 4! :cookie: for you sir.

2 Likes

Cause I plan to use some features that just Word have, but, if I end not using then, I will just copy the text and post it here