AnotherConsole Mod

Hello!This is my first post and I am a total N00B.I want a team for some people to make mods with me!I use mostly UME and my first mod will probably be,Horrible Consoles mod.(The topic will continue tommorow as I have a 9 hour long camp UGH LIFE)

1 Like

I will add the worst console ever first,the Virtualing.

The Virtualing will be the Virtual Boy.

Hey, I can help you… But i don’t SO good in modding… But, I don’t like (and don’t know how) make Consoles… So, if you want, I can help you in other things… And I can be your Alpha/Beta Tester ^^

Ok!I have the VERY early alpha of my mod.I have only one console and some random topics!NEVERRR use the Virtualing.It will be a small mod.

I will give you the .zip file via Gmail.

Ok!I have a link for the Virtualing mod.It will say "HorribleConsoles"
The Link is: https://www.mediafire.com/?q9149s9y9bmciqk

By the way it is VERY early alpha.It may crash your game.I am not at all responsible for Public Alpha Testers getting their saves corrupted!Use at risk!

Can i join?

No Need to join!It is 100% Free and might be buggy so be careful! :smile:

They mean they want to join the modding team…

1 Like

Oh!ok.Thanks!

Of course!We just need you to download 2 very simple things.Ultimate Mod Editor and UltimateLib.

could i helpz a lil or a lots either is fine plz thanx @AdmiralNether

Ok!We need an artist.I am actually planning on making an update EVERY DAY!But we will always release a “Snapshot” Which might not add a console.It might even add a new topic.But some might even add a good console(Will be in another mod)

Ok Guys.Bad News.The Mod was lost :frowning: I will make a new mod called,Another Console Mod.

What’s happened?

I lost the UME File.My sister deleted it off MY PC.She thought it was “A Virus”

Guys. I have the UME file.I will make this mod open source AS LONG as you don’t distribute it to the public.I will give people certain explicit licenses to distribute it.

I am also making the thing right as we speak so GTG