AnotherConsole Mod

Ok I have the .zip and UME now. https://www.mediafire.com/?la8dx783g1jjv38<-- .zip
https://www.mediafire.com/?k9g7j1fhhlbkif1<-- .ume

Good news guys!I am updating the mod to 0.0.2 alpha!It will add a new research,Portal References,(I Had to)
it will make your game better in your next engine.

You are aware that you cant make a mod non-opensource right?

2 Likes

So much hype for an UltimateLib mod :smiley:

1 Like

Expansion Pack Mod is using UltimateLib.

Well, yeah but, not for every single feature

But UME does not use UL for every feature?

2 Likes

Didnā€™t knew that.

Ok!I am still in progress(had to to go somewhere for a while without my PC)I am almost done adding the Vena Jupiter.And I have a thing called the Virtual Console which will never work.(UGHHHHH)Well I hope you like the update!Itā€™s comingā€¦ and soon!

1 Like

I have one in my wii, does that count? :wink:

seriously though, what will this be about?

1 Like

If you ever need help with bugs, I can fix the code from UltimateLib. Just PM me if you cant get something working.

Ok!You can fix the bugs,maybe you can make the Virtual Console for meā€¦I am gonna make a list of things that will be in the mod soon.

It was a console I was working on,But then canceled,it wouldā€™ve been on in between the first day of the Nuuā€™s launch,and year 41.

1 Like

Ok.I have a plan.It is a new console named the GlaDOSG.It is a GlaDOS thing with a gaming console and will be very successful.

Catchphrase fir the GLaDOSG:

Buy it or we will distribute lots of deadly neurotoxin

Sure, what do I have to do now?

Ha!Nice.

Go into the UltimateLib coding,and recode to make the Virtual System.It will be a thing that pops up around the time of the Wii.You go back to games when the Super TES and TES and other games of Venaā€™s and Ninventoā€™s.It will be made by Ninvento.Just download the UME file and recode it.

Major Announcement:A new console has been added,it is named the PlayDystem.A knock off console.Also a few topics will be up.Stay tuned for 0.2!

It is done.0.2 is done!
2 Topics added:Roller Coasters and Photography.
2 New Consoles,Arcade and Volx(GlaDOSG was canceled)
2 New Researches,Options and Experience Points.
Also remember this is in ALPHA.(And guess the secrets easter egg I put in numbers.)
0.2 is your hint.