[Mod Concept] Game Porting

You just made a game. it is a hit. then a new console comes out with a big marketshare. you dont want to make a sequal to the game but you want to release it on that platform. this is why i hope someone can make a mod to port games to new systems

likes games made for PC could be ported to G64 or vice versa.
TES-Super TES-Tes 64- Game Sphere-Nuu-Wuu
Gameling-GS
Master V-Vena Oasis-Dreamvast
PS-PS2-PS3-PS4-PS5
M-Box-Mbox 360-mBOX oNE-Mbox next

I see what you mean here. One way you could do this without a mod is to develop a different game after the hit game and then once at least a year or so passes, you could develop a game and add the words like “REMASTERED” to it. But I see what you mean here. Could be done, but I am not sure how. I think some different “Advanced Modders” could help though.

Cheers! :smiley:

I would be able to do something like this… Kind of :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

@Stian Do it :stuck_out_tongue:

I was going to try but it is going to take me a few months or so. I don’t quite know this “Advanced” things yet. I will need to do WAY more ‘studying’…

I’m thinking that I’ll just make a “sequel” button that changes a little bit of stuff :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

You could make it so that a “Port game” button is added, after that you can select what game you want to port, then select the engine features (So you can upgrade the graphics) Then it just releases the game with the same (Possibly even higher) Scores then the normal version :stuck_out_tongue:

My plan is to copy the “Sequel” button and make certain changes.

1 Like

Makes sense :stuck_out_tongue:

Copy my code if you want to ^.^

1 Like

Haha, thanks! (The DLC mod I suppose?)

1 Like

@tmch That profile picture though

@Stian
yes.
@KizzaGaming
…?

1 Like

I kept hoping it was from Anime…

I am seriously confused right now.

I refuse. :3

1 Like

mabye it does not take into account time since the previous game or what engine.

So what you’re saying is that if they made a Game Dev Tycoon remake right now, it would be fine?

if it was for other platforms say ios/android/ps4/xb1