Looking for a team to work at my game

Many thanks :smiley:

Added the feature/content list to the main post

Once you have made up the main core part of the game ( on paper )

Start making a prototype of some sort.
This can be done on paper, with lego blocks or whatever, as long it can ‘simulate’ the core of the game.
It might seem hard to do, but you would be amazed on how much you can discover about your idea with a simple prototype.

1 Like

Going to do this :smiley:

Hehe Rarity

Anyway, In what program do You want to make it?

I don t know in wich language the coding can be done ? No experience with coding :frowning:

You could use Game Maker (the old one, not sure about the new one) if you don’t want to create your own engine.

Edit: If you do want to create your own engine, C#/XNA is the easiest language I can think of.

Edit 2: By the way… I used to be like you (good at designing stuff but bad at coding), but now it’s the other way around for me :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I can t do the coding myself, thats why i look for a developer

I would suggest the use of a 3rd party game engine. A big part of the game can be done also without coding :smile:

How ??

Gamemaker. :stuck_out_tongue:

Nope…the possibilities that i want is not possible :frowning:

High rarity level

What the… is that?

A abstract painting…like Picasso xd

That seems like you made it within 1 minute on a… how’s that thing called… emm… oh yeah, a computer! :wink:

I would suggest gamemaker.
The standard version 39.99 on Steam does provide with all the tools and freedom you need.

Yeahh I know…but it i just sketch art… going to look a little bit other then it does here

Have no money to buy it :wink:
and i already tried free version…and i don t understand it really well…

Main bar is redisgned by my texturer @Snowyterrorgami