Long time game developing and agiotage points saving

So, Your game standarted developing about 4-5 months in this game. Well, some peoples uses pre-G3 developing for get a agiotage points (in Russian translate) and marketing of course. but the development is completed as agiotage points immediately begin to decline. Ok, don’t worry. Just starting a training for all employees (do it again, when training is over), then do it again and again for all. This trick make agiotage points freeze (do not forget about marketing :slight_smile: ) and you can hold this points until the next G3! When next G3 is over, you get a double points. Really big hype :slight_smile:
This is too risky of course. This trick damages your cash and research points. I do that trick 5 times (hold developming about one, two or three years) and 4 out of 5 games is get 10/10! (don’t try that trick for same genre game) but! If you 9 or 10 out of 10 you permormed a HUGE cash!

1 Like

This does not make any sence.

What’s Agiotage?

I suppose it’s Hype.

He mentioned hype separate.

I don’t know what else G3 and marketing give as points if not Hype, so Hype is the only thing i can think about :frowning:

I’ve looked up Agiotage, and it seems to be the commission charged when trading currencies…

Therefore, I have no idea what @Rockman765 is talking about it relation to GDT.

Guess we’ll just have to wait for @Rockman765 will clear things up a bit.

I think it has something to do with keeping a game in development for a couple of years and have the hype build up after every G3.

Google Translate says its a French word that means “Jobbing”
:smiley:

1 Like

Oooooh then it makes a lot of sence.

It’s about uhm … uhm. jobbing. :smile:

Exactly :smiley:
I googled to check the meaning of jobbing as its not a common english word and i was rewarded with;

jobbing [ˈdʒɒbɪŋ]
adj
working on occasional jobs or by the piece rather than in a regular job a jobbing gardener

I feel…enlightened!

1 Like

Well i do need a gardener, lately i have been to busy making video games :wink:

3 Likes

Sorry guys, I just playing Russian translared version, not English, I dunno how named this points in English version :frowning:

1 Like

Yeah! So it’s about… um… Russian translared Jobbing.

I didn’t know the game was translated in russian already.

I do know that 99.7% of the russian players pirate games, which in this case means that you play a pirated/translated version of the game :octocat:

No. I purchased this game, but I patched this game. I need to get a new update and play on default English language.

“I do know that 99.7% of the russian players pirate game” - this is absolutely wrong position! more and more Russian PC-players uses Origin or Steam services for purchasing the games, or playing on consoles already. I think about 50/50. Well, piracy in Russia is still actual problem of course. :smiley:

I have a russian friend on Steam, if you tell me the word in russian i will ask him to translate it :smile:

1 Like

This word is “АЖИОТАЖ”

I might know what you are talking about and this is Hype what is in the original game.
If you tell me that young and mature audiences in your translation look like “0+”, “18+” and one audience trend looks like “17+” then I think it is really that “translation” you mean :slight_smile:
That one is not bad… it just doesn’t fit what was in the original so some people can misunderstand you when you translate that “translation” back to English :smiley:

He does mentioned Hype separately, so guess not.

Search completed! =)
Someone’s screenshot with that “translated” hype.