Learning HTML & CSS

So I have trying to update my little rpg game but haven’t found time to it due to school and other things.

I have now also been learning HTML and CSS as I also would be using it when I go to a “tech college” here in denmark

so right now i have a little “project” and this is what I have so far :slight_smile:

Click Here

This is just a little page I made for my youtube channel so far
I’d be happy to hear what you think of it so far

Why did you do three different paragraph for every line? You could use >br< to jump line i think

oh yeah thank you that made it much better :smiley:

And for better looking you could use (text-align: center) to put the text in the middle of the screen

Basic but you’re still learning so cheers to you. I would honestly recommend PHP if you’re going to want to be a web developer. If you need any help with PHP, or HTML just PM me and maybe we’ll do a little project together cough CMS cough

Thanks for the tips :slight_smile:

@Dayron1234 yeah it’s really easy. also i’d like to get into PHP aswell, but i thought i might also learn some html and CSS
I learnt on codeacademy HTML and CSS (really basic) coding and a little bit of javascripting and maybe we can figure something out :stuck_out_tongue:

CSS is not really my thing, nor is JavaScript since I love PHP <3 but yeah, it would be great to team up and create something great. Good luck though!

Thanks

as i understand CSS its just a way to keep all the style=" " whatever out of the HTML

I believe so, though I never coded my own CSS file. I just use bootstrap.

:clap:
I wish I know CSS too…
Too lazy to learn right now D:

its actually extremely easy

Teach me.
Im ready. (Thought it’s 11 PM)

haha well if you know HTML then CSS shouldnt be hard at all

I had HTML in primary school, so I can say that I know all the basics, and some more.
EDIT:
I made a page when I was on holidays in Warsaw, it contained nyan cat/jelly bean blah time musix, the plan what should I do, custom background, all dem types of textes (underscored, bold etc.) and pictures of cats.

well what do you want to learn in CSS though its much better to use rather than using everything inside HTML

EDIT: pm me if you want me to help you learn CSS (now or another time)

I want to know all the “stuff” in all the languages. (That are in use today)
We can talk tommorow, as I said it’s 11PM…

okay :slight_smile: fair enough