Important Update and FAQ (If you see any issues, read this first)

Second Request on this question: Is the Gamepad a controller, or is it like the dance pad with dancing games? If it’s B, been wasting a bunch of money making my games compatible with it.

Do you accept voluntary work for translations?

You can always submit suggestions at http://translate.greenheartgames.com

Doesn’t make a difference, they just add benefit, which helps the reviews. Having a mouse in an mbox 360 game or having a steering wheel in a COD-like game are the same as using a mouse in a PC game or steering wheel in a racing game-Simply adds a benefit point, and the goal should be getting as many benefit points. Use as many stuff from the engine you can, even if it has nothing to do with the console/genre.

I hope this is the right place to ask, I recently purchased this game on Steam after the greenlight, is there a chance those who purchase on Steam will also be able to access the Windows 8 Store App?

Unfortunately not. Microsoft (unlike Valve) does not give developers any way to give out keys for their products so there is no way we can do that. Fun fact: Even we have to buy our own game on the Windows Store in order to play the released version.