Giving out a Terraria key

So, I recently bought the Humble Bundle and, one of the games I got was Terraria, but the problem is… I already have Terraria so, I will give out my key!

Probably you’re like “But what I have to do to win this key!” well I’m not a very creative person so you’ll have to post on the comments why I should give the key to you! I’ll give the key to the author of what I consider the best comment on this friday (five of September)

So, that’s it good luck to you guys and GO GO GO!

4 Likes

Coz im the only one who not playing that game in my school

1 Like

Because if you don’t give it to me, i can’t give it to my brother who is suffering from lack of giving his cousin a game for his birthday, which then would be given to his mother to be used as a wedding ring because she is divorced, and she wants to marry again, then the groom would give his vows and drop the key in the sewers which then would get picked up by a rat that is incidentally his stepson’s, which would bring it back to his nephew who then gives it to his brother.

In other words, give it to me. :wink:

ADVENTUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURE

1 Like

The only thing I have to say I would give it to a friend on his birthday which he got me Goat Simulator and I couldn’t afford one.

1 Like

Well… … i will give a cookie! You know what? I already have Starbound (which for me is better than terraria) so… i will give it to someone else if i win. Maybe Haxor, he seems nice.
Also
http://www.staggeringbeauty.com/

1 Like

I would want the key because every single friend that i have has and plays terraria and I can’t play with them because my parents wont buy me the game.

1 Like

I already have terraria
I’m out

3 Likes

I would like it because I always thought it was a cool game but i never played and and I will give you my peanut stack at the zoo.

1 Like

All games that I have on steam are from giveaways, I have no money, games gives me happiness, I was gamer and I will be him forever.

GabeN is Love, GabeN is Life.

3 Likes

Heil GabeN!

cause i like potatoes?

1 Like

i spent my money on an iron man suit
i thougth the built in toilet came with it :frowning:

So you are going to give out a key in terraria? No thanks, I don’t need a key.

(joke comment, i actually want a steam key plz k thx)

Cause my parentz (my mom) don’t want to buy meh gamez, and
I HAZ BIRTHDAY :smiley: (The first one I don’t care about)

i would like to have it because it seems to be a cool game to play with friends

do not count my name in the giveaway

Okay, so I probably won Terraria in other giveaway, so you should give it to others who need it :blush:

supersamuel… u gona superly give me the key to a superly epic game…cuz i wana superly beat it… i just wanna get the game haha :smiley:

Last day for guys to post! The winner will be announced tommorow

can you even beat Terraria?