Game Dev Tycoon Vs Game Dev Story

GGM doesn’t support Mac and thus using Wine can cause problems. Also, I don’t see why it had gone wrong on Windows 7, since it should be working fine. Maybe e-mail the dev next time? :wink: Indies appreciate feedback a lot, just saying.

Let’s stahp making flame wars >:C

I and LineLiar (and more peoples) like it, and you don’t. That’s all.
It works on Windows 7 almost as it should (thought my WMP is broke, and I cant hear the music).

Well, Steam is multi-platform, but

1. It is just starting, so there’s small support for other platforms (PC is teh home of computer gaming)
  2. GGM just doesn’t support it. Now. And maybe it never will, because ~87% of computers are with Windows.

Just stahp, don’t ever never forever reply.

2 Likes

I think my question has been answered… Jesus, after seeing a lot, I still might try it, even though I am scared that something might happen to me. You guys get MEAN!

I would say a game is bad, but I would give constructive criticism with it. Even if I’m working on it. I gave the dev many constuctive criticism and the only thing you are giving him is: ‘‘it’s a total ripoff’’. Not very helpful is it? Remember that you don’t know all the things I do in the background, which is largely giving feedback and constructive feedback when I think something is bad, so it makes your comment pretty invalid.

nope.
There are mods.

I meant, that PC is home of gaming of computers. Ofc there were many other computers before, but the boom all started on Amiga and PC.

Oh piss off with the flame wars already! Let’s just get back on topic, discussing which game is the better one. GDT, GDS, or, if you want to, GGM.

Comparing those three games is like comparing pizza.
GDS is a bland microwave pizza that you’d get in your local store…
While GDT is a nice, new york slice…
And GGM is the same, just with a slightly more filled crust…
They’re all pizza…
I mean i’ll eat them…

I mean

i mean i’ll eat them

1 Like

I don’t believe you played past year 1, since you seem to only have seen the basic features of GGM and not the things that make the game good, as considered by many users. It seems like you’re quite the GDT fanboy after all without even giving a chance to another game without shitting on it after 5 minutes of gameplay. I look forward to seeing your Mad Games Tycoon comments. Also, GDT got modding far after it’s release and GGM has just been released in August. You can’t judge GGM yet for not having mods. The creator is completely allowed to sell the game without any allowance of GHG, because it’s a new game built from the ground up and has nothing to do with GHG whatsoever. Should Activision pay EA because they made a game in the same genre? Now one more thing, if Flappy Bird is made on Mobile and then a copy is made on PC, is it not a rip-off because it’s for a different target audience? It still would be a rip-off. GDT is very similar to GDS, so in your logic it should be considered a rip-off.

Keep it civil and stay on topic or face the :hammer:

We’re staying on topic… right?

1 Like

Yeah…
maybe… a bit?

Well… this topic is a small flame war itself… just like all topics with “vs” in it.

1 Like

We aren’t really flaming each other, more like having a ‘‘civil discussion’’-ish.

1 Like

Stian is flaming US >:C
us, not USA…

But let’s stahp this, or NATO will come. (what)

1 Like

I think @Charlie’s post requires some more attention

1 Like

Im really hoping that was a joke

2 Likes

Oh good lord, I left the forum for a few days to chill this topic. But I’m deleting my posts now. Is it so bloody important that I said something which wasn’t offensive to anyone but purely my opinion? I wouldn’t even need a response, I just said my thoughts. And you KNOW I have such a personality that will lead to discussions, and you still reply and make it happen. And @Haxor, I do not believe I flamed anyone? And if I did, would it be ok to accuse someone else of something that potentially would be caused by everyone involved? If you know your best, dont continue to reply to my posts in a way that WILL engage a discussion. I would go as far as to say that would be partially your fault if something happened.

Me neither.

Me neither.

I don’t want to say anything more D:
I just don’t think that GDT isn’t ripoff of GDS, and GGM isn’t a ripoff of GDT.

I seem to have misunderstood your post :wink:

jk
jk
jk

wait till I will get my mind together and write real reply.

EDIT: Okay, I actually have no idea what I meant with this.

This topic is now unlisted. It will no longer be displayed in any topic lists. The only way to access this topic is via direct link.