Favourite Video Game Shocking Moments/Plot Twists?!

#Warning
In this topic, we will discuss about video game endings/deep plots, so there will be some huge spoilers ahead.

You have been warned.

We will use spoiler tags to cover up the plots, but you still have been warned

There were, and will be times where you just go “Holy hell, did i just witness that happening?” to some shocking moment in a video game. Sometimes this could be a plot twist, or just a shocking moment. So what’s your favourite plot twist in a video game?

**My Pick** *Gyakuten Kenji 2/Ace Attorney Investigations 2 - Sōta Sarushiro is the mastermind* Holy darude on a sandstorm, Sōta was the mastermind all along?! He seems like someone you could trust, but he's just a cold blooded murderer! His facade was perfect to cover up his true persona. Though i gotta admit, his true self is pretty badass.
I know my pick isn't perfect and probably one of the worst you could think of, but that's what you're here for!

Wait, so you’re not here to pick what’s your favourite plot twist? what?

1 Like

Can you use spoiler tags so people can read your opinion on certain games while not spoiling all of them? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

there’s a spoiler tag in html? 0.o

EDIT: yes it does :slight_smile:

[details]
[summary]Name[/summary]
content
[/details]

replace [] with <>'s

My Pick Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Loose Ends (15th Mission)

The player takes control of Gary “Roach” Sanderson. The objective is to find and take out Makarov at a safehouse.

The first challenge is to make it past the mine field (the player must go prone after the first one is triggered, or else it will kill him) and the ambushing troops advancing through the smokescreen, while being fired on by mortars. Upon reaching the safehouse, two bullet-proof Jeeps come out and drive away, then they are taken out by Javelins. According to Archer, they could have been decoys.

At the safehouse, there are multiple breaching points, the front door and the basement door. Also, after getting inside the house, the top floor must be breached. After fighting resistance and not finding Makarov, they find a computer which regards on his intel. The player can then stock up and prepare defenses; the basement has a weapons room, ammo cache, and Claymores, the last of which are very useful for slowing down the enemy. It is recommended to place all the Claymores available to the player before activating the download. The player is then ordered to download all the information.

The player must then defend the computer as its files get downloaded. As the files download at varying speeds, it is difficult to accurately gauge how quickly the process takes (it actually takes five minutes, if the player doesn’t die). After completing the download, the surviving members of the team fall back to the extraction point. Scarecrow, Ozone and Ghost are three men on the frontline of the defense.

The player must then make a run to the helicopter while being assaulted by mortars. At one point, Roach is wounded by a mortar strike and finds himself being carried by Ghost as a Little Bird gunship provides covering fire. They successfully make it to the LZ, where General Shepherd takes the files and makes a remark about covering one of the loose ends. Then he betrays them and shoots Roach and Ghost. Shadow Company troops promptly soak the corpses of the player and Ghost with gasoline, during which the player can hear Price over the radio shouting that the Task Force is under attack by Shepherd’s men and saying not to trust him. Unfortunately, he is too late as Roach and Ghost are dramatically set on fire by Shepherd’s cigar, the players view fades to black as Roach dies.

4 Likes
Hey Hey Hey Kizza really, Call of Duty? :P

I loved playing MW2, probably the best CoD made :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

My pick:

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAX Fable 2, when your dog dies. I mean, honestly. That dog is the greatest thing in the series; I know you get a new one in Fable 3, but honestly. WHAT. THE. HELL. Why!? WHY WOULD YOU KILL MY DOG MAX!? MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!
2 Likes

Ace Combat Zero on Stage of Apocalypse

My Pick: Battleblock Theater
This ending made me cry, and seems like the ending is confusing everyone

My Pick

In Half Life 2 you at the end discover that Mossman was working with the enemy all along! I 'wtf '-ed at least.

1 Like

min eis the one from wolfenstein the new order my favorite ps4 game so far!!

that was great i was looking for it

but then she frees you and helps you at the ep 1 and 2.

Spoiler… I havent play’d those.