EA is giving away The Sims 2 and all its expansion packs for free!

Go to task manager and close it from there

thats what i meant … the task manager lol in denmark its named something else ha

the game works, it’s just very slow at loading

3 Likes

How is a game from 2004 slow at loading? Logic.

2 Likes

@JackBank @KizzaGaming thanks for the help but I was able to fix it by using task manager. It is slow loading but it was completely frozen then, and made my computer crash

2 Likes

I can remember when loading times were like, a phemtosecond

2 Likes

O em gee
Thank You EA! (Wow I have never thought I will say that…)

Now I have new game to mess with :smiley:

3 Likes

If anyone have a problem with “Fun with pets” write to ea support then give you a new code and type it for key (you doesn’t must redownload this) or create another account and use the key from the other account.

2 Likes

i did, it works now

2 Likes

Thanks for the tip, @KizzaGaming. Been downloading for the past 3 hours and I’m at 64%.
Stupid Bell internet.

2 Likes

never thought i’d say this…

THANK YOU EA!!!

3 Likes

ermahgerd yay :smiley:

1 Like

EA took too much LSD’s, they’ve gotten crazy and are hallucinating people throwing money at them, they think they are getting millions of dollars withing seconds, so they gave away sims 2 for free.

How EA makes money:

1. Make a CRAZY HYPER SUPER AWSOME GAME
  2. Add some really restricting P2P ingredients
  3. Advertise everywhere AND SAYING ITS F2P but WITHOUT SAYING IT HAS SOME P2P INGREDIENTS!!! This is really important!!!
  4. Publish the game
  5. ???
  6. Profit!
1 Like

U copied meh >:C

How do I contact EA :C
And do I contact The Polish one or the English…
Game won’t work for me too…

Does it just freeze at the menu? @Haxor

I click on intro, and then it freezes for 30secs, and then I can see the Polish version of Fun With Pets, Expansion Pack to The Sims 2. Then It just freezes.

try start a live chat with a mod thats how i did it

2 Likes

Try giving it a few mins, the game seems to be very slow at loading, like, it took 5 minutes the first time for me xD

2 Likes