EA is giving away The Sims 2 and all its expansion packs for free!

People who play Assassin’s Creed could also use Steam and Origin. That’s simply not a valid reason.

2 Likes

i like origin the site isteslf is not as good as steam but i like that they regugerly
give free games away :smiley:

the only time i know that steam did it i know of was with L4D2

1 Like

You actually still need to download uplay

2 Likes

You don’t need to actually use it besides that.

1 Like

when you buy a game like assassin’s creed you will need to have uplay and it will launch it with uplay aswell…

that’s what i have to do with one of my uplay games and thats why i dont use it anymore

I mean that you don’t need to use it outside of that. Download it, install it, make an account, close it, open it when you play assassin’s creed, close it when you’re done. No need to actually ‘‘use’’ it.

2 Likes

oh right, that is true :stuck_out_tongue: although (my opinion) i still think it’s annoying to have all of those… for me it’s waste of space on my computer thats also why i dont really buy any more games from uplay or origin

People who are getting The Crew beta

4 Likes

@KizzaGaming

It’s working for me.

@mrrain Yeah, i talked to EA they told me try some stuff, they gave me a new code for the game, i reinstalling it now

2 Likes

Don’t feel too bad. I can’t play bf3.

2 Likes

Still? xD

2 Likes

Yep…

2 Likes

wow xD, EA need to get their :green_heart: together

4 Likes

iinstalled the game but then it asked for a code there already was a code filled in automaticly then i click ready and it sayes the code is wrong help please

2 Likes

ask ea

1 Like

even when it DOES work, the pc version of bf3 is :green_heart: because you have to go to a website and launch it from there

2 Likes

I know! It makes the game feel cheap…

1 Like

I need help because I started it and now it wont close and it never exited the loading screen and I was lucky to be able to reach my browser so plz hlp

open the joblist and force it down @Jediwolf