Difficulty posting images and FAQ is empty

I am having difficulty trying to post a bug with images. I keep getting a vague message that I am too new and to read the faq - http://forum.greenheartgames.com/faq
The FAQ page is completely blank when I try to load it using mac 10.8.3 and Safari 6.0.4.

Update - I managed to give image urls with code tag. This was very frustrating and annoying.

1 Like

@Kewubenduben seems our FAQ is blank indeed. can you investigate and restore it?

@Jems new users are prohibited from posting inline-images. This is to prevent image SPAM. Once you start posting and reading topics on our forum you will quickly have the right to post images as well.

I’ll see to it, this may be a conflict on our manual patches on templates and changes Discourse’ page handling.

1 Like

We need to modify CloudFlare level a bit. The /faq page will be fixed until then.

Thanks

1 Like

Looks fixed now. And @jems you are already out of the new user sandbox since your username is no longer grey.

We will document this better in the future, but achieving that first trust level is easy: just read a few topics. :smile: