Business Tycoon

Business Tycoon

Have you always dreamed of owning your own business? Well this is the game you need.
Compete against Apple, X Box and much more… Challenge your friends to make the perfect product Including: Computers,TV’s,Radios,Games,Headphones,Keyboards and so much more create custom software and hardware And you can own it all! Other features include:

1. Starting off in your own home but then expanding into a huge building in the city!
  2. Design new technology and research technology
  3. When you get a virus in one of your products you can create a patch which is much more fun than it sounds… Like picking the strength any custom software you created you can add in to the patch
  4. When you get sued you have the option to challenge them in court which is also much more fun than it sounds like typing in your own defense hiring a lawyer and more!
2 Likes

Umm… A link would be nice

Oops sorry forgot to tell you this game is not real its a idea!

Oh, for some reason i didn’t see this was in the ideas category when I posted that

oh em gee
Business Tycoon is da Business - Strategy “line” of games.
EDIT: In GDT I mean

@PatrickKlug @Charlie

Thank you for the ideas :smile:

Would the game be more hardware focused?

@Redbrody7 Looking at your ideas you might like this: http://techexecutivetycoon.com/.

Yeah i guess

Have they even came out with a demo to that? I need the demo i will not pay money for games

So you’re saying you pirate games? Well then. They don’t have a demo yet since the game comes out late 2014. They are having beta testers soon though.

Well i mean I’m young i really can’t buy the games…

How young? 13? You should be able to buy games yourself then. I’m not going to go in a whole debate about piracy though. We will save that for another day.

Do you have allowance?

No.

Oh, then ask you mom or dad to buy it for you in exchange for chores.

@Redbrody7 Or do chores, earn money, ask your mom and dad to buy it and give them the money you earned in exchange.

2 Likes