Awesomenauts giveaway!

This has been a trend here, so I decided to give away an Awesomenauts key I won from @SnowyOwl. All you have to do, is tell me which feature you want in Game Dev Tycoon. And after years of training I may try to make it into a mod. I’m not an artist though. You have until Friday.

3 Likes

I can try making it for you, I am working on a program that makes mods for this game xD

2 Likes

No more UME copies (no offense). If you want to help me, I’m stuck in making Lab researches for the API. I’m still making checks. Wanna help? :stuck_out_tongue:

No more UME copies?

You know, UME. Ultimate Mod Editor? by @alphabit?

Ya i know but what do you mean by no more UME copies?

1 Like

@Stian Is making a mod-maker I think as well. Correct me if I’m right though.

Yeah he saw that i was making a mod maker, for mac windows linux and mobile devices and its only mac currently but @Stian i have done a lot of work on the windows version now and my mod maker will be making mods for GDT Prison Architect and MineCraft. My ModMakers nothing of a copy of UME and I was the first ever person to make a Program that makes mods for minecraft but I’m not calling MCreator a copy.

Less MMO cost
And can be profitable for about 30 DLC

“0MG D15 G4M3 15 4 51MU14T0R!!! U MU5T M4K3 1T R34L!!!” Games are supposed to be fun more than realistic

d15?

It’s alright, but what do you think of making lab researches for the api? PM me if you wanna see my code :stuck_out_tongue:

Soo…
I want a button that kills all my employess.
(EA Muahhahahahahah)

1 Like

AKA Dis
AKA This

1 Like

LOL! That is totally possible!

1 Like

More ideas:
Button that activates all of my employees boost
A-6-slot-save for game genres, like for every genres changes the bars setup

But the less MMO cost is the most important to me, it will make me play GDT for 1,000,000+ hours (jk idk)

Is your mod maker for Linux too? :wink:

less MMO cost? Sure, MAY BE easy.

So Only gamingthrou wants that currently? wow

Competitors, GRID, custom box, rooms, more employees, more studios.

GamersGoMakers C:

1 Like