Anyone looking for a new great MOBA game?!

Hey guys, I thought many players might be interested in getting involved in other new interesting MOBA games different to what they are now playing. So I decided to make such a suggestion, as it has been a while before I could find anything decent free to play myself. It is called Wind of Luck: Arena. Anyway, the game is to do with dynamic ship battles on the sea what I like the most about it, pirates and fighting each other using cannons and carronades :slight_smile: It is a session-based game dedicated to naval battles of the age of sail warships. It’s a unique opportunity to feel like a commander or pirate captain in the midst of a furious sea fight. So anyone who likes naval battles or pirates would just really enjoy the game. :smiley:

Uhm
What does MOBA mean?

MOBA stands for Multiplayer Online Battle Arena games, where you play with other players :smiley:

Ohh, so like Starcraft, LoL, yes?
And don’t ask me, I don’t like this type of games…

1 Like

Well, as to me there is nothing in common with Starcraft… it’s not any kind of sequel or so, so you might actually like it, who knows :smile:

i dont really play mobas but i want to try orcs must die unchained !!! it looks cool because i really like orcs must die!

Orcs must die unchained is an interesting game with fantasy creatures, but at the same Wind of Luck is also very interesting if you like shooting the ships on the sea, cannons, pirate atmosphere. :smile:

1 Like

I don’t… not like Starcraft, but generally MOBA games.

Ok then :smile: , I guess you have another taste for games then

Oh, I actually forgot to post a link to the game trailer I’m talking about. You might want to have a look at the game there first, guys :smiley:

Hey guys, a new very useful patch to the game 0.6.53. came out, here it is :wink:

• A beautiful and very informative F1 Help screen with 3 tabs - basic controls, advanced controls and keyboard map.
  • An option to see the name of a ship in game (Alt key)
  • Enemy names now appear in red in around 0.75 miles distance
  • Sails now sorted by tiers in Store
  • A crash caused by battle chat bug is fixed
  • Some preparations for introducing gold items and promo codes are made.

Wind Waker + Black Flags + MOBA = Wind of Luck ???

what are you, a change logger? :stuck_out_tongue:

Everyone likes changelogs!
…Right?

2 Likes

Well, I’m actually a passionate player of the game and I do appreciate all nice changes made recently in the game :smile: So I thought other players would find that useful as well!

That’s very true, especially when it eases player’s game interface :sunny:

also: please don’t double post. use @'s for mentioning.

@sailingisfun

ok, thank you for your note, I’m gonna stick to it :blush:

1 Like

Ok guys, anyone else who would be interested in this game? :wink:

Double post Again

please refrain from bumping your own post on this advertisement thread. and as for you, @khal00d352, please actually WARN people, not just “double post” and “doubel post again”.