XBOX - Rainbow Six Siege Beta Code - Ended

#R492Q-F2HMF-R4HJV-TMRQG-DQ6XZ
To download the beta:

Find the Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege Closed Beta in the Xbox Store via your console dashboard or the Xbox.com website.

Enter your code when prompted. If accessing via your console, the beta should begin to download automatically. If accessing on Xbox.com, you can download it the next time you go to your console dashboard.

On 24 September, open the beta. You will be prompted to enter your Uplay account information, or create a new account if you don’t have one.

Start your siege!

###I realize that it’s like 2 weeks after 24th Sept. but the BETA still might be going. Don’t worry, this code is legit: it’s my code, I just don’t want to waste my internet, and besides, I don’t have a Gold Membership ;-;

Thanks! Oh wait I don’t have a Xbox One, I have a PS4. Damnit.

1 Like

XBOX? Pffff…

2 Likes

Is the game good?

You mean original XBOX released in 2001, right?

I have PC closed beta code, but I don’t use it :stuck_out_tongue:

Way too late for the beta but I must say, it was horrible. I played it to see if I’d buy it and I’m very disappointed in the game. As of now, I’m playing the Star Wars Battlefront beta and so far I give it a 8/10. Most likely will buy it.

@ShadowedDeath (facepalm)
@LineLiar ;-;
@A_Random_Guy It’s good for a FPS, I like the animations
@iSenzo screw you you ungratefu- No dear sir, I mean the Xbox One, released in 2014.
@Dayron1234 oh ok. Star Wars Battlefront is fu- ahem INCREDIBLEEEEEE. I’ve been watching it since 2013, and I mus say, the beta footage looks great. I was hoping for a First Person mode as well though :confused:

Hahahah. I liked the Xbox 360 but I think that the Xbox One is just a waste of money.

I want the Xbox One purely for the new games. I like Assassin’s Creed very much. And I’m waiting for the new Forza :confused:

I think that PS4 has better new games. Like Uncharted 4 and 1, 2 & 3 being optimised for PS4. Also Assassin’s Creed is on PS4 as well isn’t it?

1 Like

Yes… I like Uncharted as much as AC as well. But damn I abhor PS’s UI. I do like the free hour of gameplay though :DD

Yeah. PS’s UI isn’t the best.

I’m playing the Battlefront beta and you’re able to choose between 3rd person mode or 1st person mode.

Er. Ma. Gherd.

I need Battlefront.

UI Comparison
XBOX ONE > PS4 > XBOX 360 > PS3

Graphics Comparison
XBOX ONE = PS4 > XBOX 360 > PS3

Design Comparison
PS4 > XBOX 360 > XBOX ONE > PS3

Hardware Comparison
PS4 = XBOX ONE > XBOX 360 = PS3

Motion Control Comparison
XBOX ONE > XBOX 360 > PS3 > PS4

Joystick Comparison
XBOX 360 > XBOX ONE = PS4 > PS3

Games Released Comparison
XBOX 360 > PS3 > PS4 > XBOX ONE

Durability Comparison
XBOX ONE > PS3 > XBOX 360 > PS4

Pirate Protect Comparison
XBOX ONE = PS4 > XBOX 360 = PS3

Network Connection Comparison
XBOX ONE > PS4 > PS3 > XBOX 360

Network Comparison (XBOX Live, PSN)
XBOX LIVE > PSN

Perfectity Comparison
XBOX 360 > PS4 > XBOX ONE > PS3

Overall: XBOX ONE is the best.

I just saw a little fight over there and tried my best about it.

Well, of course XBOX One is the best if you are an XBOX fanboy, because you put PS on the lowest where it shouldn’t be at times.

Please cover with actual sources, because this looks like bs to me.

Oh no this i have no side in this.

PS4 is actually better

PSN is actually cheaper and has a better store

No idea how you came up with this one

I have a PS4 and I honestly have to say that PC wins with hardware and graphics. They can upgrade whenever they want and make a beast PC that will the games with a steady 60 FPS at 4K. I don’t see how the PS4 or XBOX One are more superior than PC.

1 Like

@Dayron1234 I agree with you, i watched some videos on youtube of GTA V on PC vs PS4 vs XBOX ONE. Pc wins because it has better lightning and Anti-Aliasing, but PC loses because of the controls. However you can choose to play with an XBOX or PS controller.