***GDT TAG Mod OFFICIAL [V1 Released]***

Absolutely fantastic, it looks like you have so much potential.

1 Like

Been 4 weeks now, are you planning to release the UI part soon?

We apologize for the lack of updates recently! The UI part is taking longer than expected, and on top of that Iā€™ve had some family issues as wellā€¦

What I can say however is that weā€™ve gotten quite far, and that we should be able to release it within the near future!

Our aim is to get this first version out before school start (donā€™t take this as a definite answer), which for me is the coming Tuesday, so expect to hear more from us in the following days! :smile:

2 Likes

You know what they say, patience and all that. Speaking of delays, Mighty no 9 got delayed till next yearā€¦Robos World is still on track, which is also a 2D action platfromer, hint hint.

Support Roboā€™s World to support Tag mod: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=442687404

P.S. Iā€™ll be quietly chipping in on the development for Tag mod. Iā€™m tiring to get weekends to work on the UI.

2 Likes

Already voted yes :smiley:

Is the UI part ready??? Been almost 20 days. No new news???

On my end, Roboā€™s World launch is coming up fast so I will be super busy with that.

2 Likes

I didnt even knew this mod was in devolpment! What did i miss?!

Some things :smile:

1 Like

lol

Oh okay. Good luck with Robo World. I hope its a successful game!

I voted yes on Greenlight :wink: It looks like a cool game :smiley:

Thanks, There are a lot of things still missing on the greenlight page tho. The coming weeks we will be adding in all the details.

1 Like

Where the f*ck are you omg come on!

You can shut up. Just PM him.

1 Like

Thatā€™s what you should be saying while calling a toilet XD

2 Likes

Im not gonna fight you and beat you im tired.

LoL :smile:

Donā€™t double post.

I just replied both of them and donā€™t really know how to quote. Sorry Boss. I mean future boss.