***GDT TAG Mod OFFICIAL [V1 Released]***

Amazing! I want to get it.

Also, is there a link to the download?

@awesomejuan36912 Please read the thread, this mod is not finished yet

OK I think that this mode is more hyped than The Last Guardian

so what you are saying is not hyped at all, cuz I had to google ā€œThe Last Guardianā€ :slight_smile:

The Last Guardian is hyped for lovers of Team Icoā€™s job that is just:Ico and Shadow Of The Colossus, and this mod is hyped for the players of GDT that included with the ā€œdrm-freeā€ version are a lot.(sorry for bad english)

-Develop multiple games at the same time

that sound awesome

Is supporting all languages in GDT? (Sorry for bad english :smiley: :smiley: )

Please make it free!

1 Like

Please finnish it!

It must be.

If Gaben wonā€™t make mods paid at least.

2 Likes

Well thatā€™s an interesting concernā€¦itā€™s a mod, so its freeā€¦do I have time to work on it, currently no. Have to finish my own game first.

1 Like

#The graphics. This is the single meaning of life.

All hail our lord and savior,
##WALCOR

2 Likes

I certainly appreciate the enthusiasmā€¦

1 Like

Enthusiasm? Enthusiasm? This is not enthusiasm, this is the rightful worship of our king and lord!

#HailWalcor2015
1 Like

Youā€™re developing a game?
Didnā€™t know that

Indeed I am. Itā€™s called Roboā€™s World (2d action platformer) and the demo will most likely be available at the end of this week on steam greenlight.

You can check out the progress on my twitter @originalwalcor

If you like shiny 2d graphics you can check out my game that Iā€™m working on with some colleagues. Roboā€™s World, we are releasing a demo soon on steam greenlight.

There will be upstates on this on my twitter @originalwalcor

1 Like

I canā€™t be the only one to find constantly updating MMOs to be a pain in the ass, if you could implement a system where MMO updates arenā€™t a full game thatā€™d be great

2 Likes

Just letting you guys know that this mod is not dead. Stay tuned!

4 Likes