***GDT TAG Mod OFFICIAL [V1 Released]***

I voted yes on Greenlight :wink: It looks like a cool game :smiley:

Thanks, There are a lot of things still missing on the greenlight page tho. The coming weeks we will be adding in all the details.

1 Like

Where the f*ck are you omg come on!

You can shut up. Just PM him.

1 Like

That’s what you should be saying while calling a toilet XD

2 Likes

Im not gonna fight you and beat you im tired.

LoL :smile:

Don’t double post.

I just replied both of them and don’t really know how to quote. Sorry Boss. I mean future boss.

Just highlight the text you want to quote then a button will come up called quote reply.

@Visual917 For the love of everyone’s sanity, stop being an ass :smile:

or being the part of a.s.s.d.i.c.k

######smosh reference

2 Likes

Been a month, any info?

Haven’t heard anything from the others in a while, but on my part, school and works has been keeping me busy with other stuff. I’ve made some progress, and I’m considering an alpha release of the UI part so that you guys can see what it’s like so far. Still need approval from Chizbe and Walcor though. :smile:

Been very busy, getting ready for our first game release in the coming months, its really hectic. Good news is that I may have someone join my team and work on the mod on a more dedicated basis. No promises tho.

No pressure guys, but there’s a lot of pressure for you to get this done. I wan’t it in and around my mouth.

Huh?

Anyways, like EmoMonki said, school and other things have gotten in the way. I’ve been talking with EmoMonki and we are beginning work again.

1 Like

Thread clean up :angry:
Keep off topic posts in the off topic thread and please use real words and proper grammar where possible.
Thank you :green_heart:

3 Likes

this mod was rest in pepperoni

any updates?

School just takes over. And with walcor busy working on his game (Robo’s World: The Zarnok Fortress) it has been difficult to progress together. It will get done, I promise. Just not today.