***GDT TAG Mod OFFICIAL [V1 Released]***

I’m very hyped for this!

When will this mod be released?

Read this:

Hopefully we can stay on track and all goes according to plan. No official release date.

1 Like

I hope I can wait until this mod launches, it looks exciting!

1 Like

I want it, I need it, gimme.

1 Like

Thought I’d give you guys an update on how things are going programmer wise!

And you know what they say, a picture can say more than a thousand words… :wink:

Drum roll please!

(I haven’t received any of the art we’re going to use yet… Hurray for Google Images!)

(I’m guessing he’s writing a bunch of void functions…)

What you’re currently looking at is some samples of my reskin script that replaces the default images with our own :smiley: The best thing is, the original images are never touched which removes the need for backing them up! :smile:

2 Likes

Absolutely love the pictures you’ve provided, can’t wait for the official download.

Will for sure be using it as soon as it’s released.

1 Like

Absolutely fantastic, it looks like you have so much potential.

1 Like

Been 4 weeks now, are you planning to release the UI part soon?

We apologize for the lack of updates recently! The UI part is taking longer than expected, and on top of that I’ve had some family issues as well…

What I can say however is that we’ve gotten quite far, and that we should be able to release it within the near future!

Our aim is to get this first version out before school start (don’t take this as a definite answer), which for me is the coming Tuesday, so expect to hear more from us in the following days! :smile:

2 Likes

You know what they say, patience and all that. Speaking of delays, Mighty no 9 got delayed till next year…Robos World is still on track, which is also a 2D action platfromer, hint hint.

Support Robo’s World to support Tag mod: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=442687404

P.S. I’ll be quietly chipping in on the development for Tag mod. I’m tiring to get weekends to work on the UI.

2 Likes

Already voted yes :smiley:

Is the UI part ready??? Been almost 20 days. No new news???

On my end, Robo’s World launch is coming up fast so I will be super busy with that.

2 Likes

I didnt even knew this mod was in devolpment! What did i miss?!

Some things :smile:

1 Like

lol

Oh okay. Good luck with Robo World. I hope its a successful game!

I voted yes on Greenlight :wink: It looks like a cool game :smiley:

Thanks, There are a lot of things still missing on the greenlight page tho. The coming weeks we will be adding in all the details.

1 Like