[WIP] MoreGrapple Reborn [1.2.1] [OLD THREAD]

##Announement

MoreGrapple Reborn Update 1.1 is now available.

##Announcement
MoreGrapple Reborn Update 1.2 is out now

##Updates
Me and the team have planned out the next few updates for the mod.

Version 1.3 will introduce new images for the grPhones
Version 1.4 will introduce new images for the grPads
Version 1.5 will introduce new images for the grPods
Version 2.0 will be the next major update to the mod and it will be a complete rebuild, and will introduce more new features.

What new features

@KizzaGaming It’s been a long time, old friend.

walks off into the sunset as ecstasy of gold plays, a breeze comes and a light layer of sand breezes past me and obscures your vision of me. as the sand fades away, i am gone

1 Like

Lol what?

I don’t know, I’ll start thinking about it when I get closer to starting development :smile:

1.2.1 Is now available.

I have a problem with Steam.
You could put the mod in download (on Mega or Github for example)?

@Plasma07
I will be releasing the standalone version in a few days :stuck_out_tongue:

Ok that was quick

@Andree_Gunderson
If you’re trying to be sarcastic about the whole “few days” statement. I’ve been busy and not had time to upload it.
So I’ve instead decided to wait for version 1.3 to be ready. Then I will release a standalone version.

he just said that it was quick

Yeah, but I have a feeling he was being sarcastic about the few days comment I made. So I thought I’d point it out.

Update: @iSenzo finished the new grPhone image a few days ago, and I released the 2nd beta to testers.
I cannot give a ETA at this moment, but I’m hoping the new update will be out by the end of the month :smile:

no i meant quick you did 1.2.1 and 13 days later a stand alone version is about to be released

Oh right, 1.2.1 was just a quick bug fix.
And I’ve decided to delay the standalone version until 1.3 is ready, then 1.3 and 1.3 Standalone Edition will be released alongside eachother

@PatrickKlug @Charlie

Requesting a thread cleanup, could you please delete all posts (Including this one)

why?

This thread was messed up because we’ve gone off-topic.

1 Like

Pretty much.