[WIP] MoreGrapple Reborn [1.3.1 Steam Workshop] [1.3 Standalone] [New Thread]

Welcome to the official thread for the MoreGrapple Reborn mod.
The goal of this mod is to expand the story line of the in game company, Grapple.
It will achieve this by adding new platforms, story events and more!

New grPhone platforms
New grPad platforms
And More!

Developed by: @KizzaGaming & @SwegsInBacon
Graphics by: @iSenzo
Ideas by: @supersamuel & @MrRain
Current Version: 1.3.1 Steam Workshop/1.3 Standalone
Last Updated on: 3/5/16 Steam Workshop/2/5/16 Standalone

2 Likes

Well fair enough, it’s just I still want a game to mod xD
I’ll be making mods for Game #2 when it comes out, so, um yeah :smiley:

1 Like

Well, good luck then.

then
then
*Comes back after five years* "He was just so YOUNG!!!"

No, but seriously; Good luck :wink: Also, good luck with Game #2 modding. Make sure you understand Unity Language and stuff because GHG announced that Game #2 will probably be made in Unity :wink:

2 Likes

And yeah, I’ll make sure i’m familiar with Unity :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Well, at least we have a mod that is up to date…

1 Like

We are looking for beta testers for MoreGrapple Reborn :smiley:
Only 5 people will be accepted :smile:

1 Like

Why don’t you just release an early version of the mod and ask people to report bugs? Closed testing is not anywhere near as effective as open testing. It’s mostly just a “look at me I’m professional” thing in the modding scene.

1 Like

Don’t release a testing version on the workshop. Notice how comments on the workshop have less IQ put into them than the ones on the forum? (Or rather, how the forum was before) The Steam workshop is primarily used by people who don’t understand how to install mods manually or got an F on their English assignment.

1 Like

I’ll beta test the mod if you beta test PT for me.

1 Like

??

1 Like

PIxel Tower.

1 Like

Sorry, I’m not keen of the whole “I’ll beta test this if you beta test that for me” idea.

1 Like

Seriously. There’s not going to be much to do anyway. You just have to play the game and look for bugs.

1 Like

I have my own mod to develop and with school and free time on top of that, I wouldn’t have time to beta test. Sorry

1 Like

Sorry for the necro guys, but I decided now would be the time for a few updates.

1.3 is coming along nicely, it’s taking abit longer than expected (I decided to recode most of the mod and split certain things into seperate files to make managing everything abit easier)

The images are almost ready, we have about 3 more to complete

After 1.3 is done, I will begin work on 1.4 and implement new grPad images then I will start on 2.0.

2.0 will more than likely be the last update for 3 reasons:

1. I plan to make it quite a big update (Hence it will take a long time), so I’ll need ideas from you guys.
  2. Game #2 is getting closer each day, and I want to be ready for when that comes out.
  3. Support for this mod is kinda low, unlike the original version, so I really have no responses from people, meaning I have to bug test the whole thing by myself, which in turn makes devlopment longer. :frowning:

Thanks guys :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have no this mod (I cannot have it), but I am going to give you all the same idea (because I had adored the mod when it was in alpha):

• add Apple Lisa
  • add the series of Apple / (1), ][ (// or 2), /// (3) and other (even if I think that it is already make)
  • add the lisa 2/5 (2/10 or 2)
  • add the event of the return of Steve Jobs
  • add the range of G3/G4 ect…
    Good luck :wink:
2 Likes

Cheers for the ideas.

1 Like

You’re welcome, you’re welcome :grin:

2 Likes

Then, you can depend on this to help you :

1 Like

Little preview of some of the stuff coming in 1.3 :slight_smile: