[WIP] MoreGDT [Beta]

Welcome to the official thread for the MoreGDT mod by Rapid Development Studios.
The goal of this mod is to expand on your GDT experience
It will achieve this by adding new platforms, topics, researches, story elements and more.

New Grapple products, including newer grPhones and grPads
New Topics

More to come

Developed by:
@KizzaGaming
@Diamox
@SnowyOwl

Graphics by:
@iSenzo

4 Likes

wow! It will certainly be a good mod! I am waiting!

2 Likes

Thanks, we’re glad you’re excited :slight_smile:

Feel free to post ideas

2 Likes

Could put as do expansions for games that are not MMO

They could also put other Ninvento consoles, and if possible to invent consoles for Vena or whatever.

And I have an idea of console, the Zeebo, a Brazilian console that did not make much success, was a failure, but you could put it as an homage, was released to compete with the PS3 and xBox 360 in real life, and was discontinued two years later, well, you could at least do that, please.

1 Like

We’ll work on it, it’ll probably take a while though and will not be available for a while

This will be done in 0.2

0.2 As well

1 Like

I’m happy to say that I have just released an Internal Test Build for me and the rest of the development team to test.
If all goes well, I should have a beta out by the end of the week

1 Like

Fun

2 Likes

0.1 is finsished!

I’ve just fixed up a few bugs, and tested a few things, and we’re all set for tommorow.

Also, since we have a Discord Server I was thinking of doing a launch party thing, what do you guys think?

The mod will go live at 8PM GMT

1 Like

Hopes this goes well

2 Likes

1 Like

We’ve released!

You can grab the mod on the Steam Workshop or Standalone.

Have fun!

We’re doing a kinda launch thingy on the Discord server, we also have a GDTMP Server running, so feel free to join that and play!

2.30.102.216:3966

1 Like

Well, I’ll admit that I have the Game Dev Tycoon Pirate (no money to buy on steam …) then there is no way to get the mod :frowning:

1 Like

RIP in pieces

1 Like

MoreGDT 0.1.1 has been released

Changelog:
Made slight readjustments to the Vindows storyline.

I would like to say, yes, we know that the dates are way out in comparison to the platforms and stuff like that, for example, Vindows 98 launching when the mBox 360 is already out. This is due to a feature I have planned for a future update.

1 Like

You could make available on github or another site to download? As I said up there I do not have Game Dev Tycoon purchased on Steam D:

1 Like

Theres a link to a standalone version…

1 Like

You and RDS could add an event to the end of each year showing the best games of the year and worst games of the year, it is a good idea.

1 Like

@Jacob_Frye
We’ll give it a go in a future update :wink:

1 Like

the icons are a bit boring so i made some icons! maybe you could use them! :smile: (the 1200x image is a bit big so its on an other website (sorry that the 1200x is a bit low-res))

The 1200x Image