[OUTDATED] :( Govodore Expansion Pack! [EN, TR, FR]

Rome wasn’t build in a day :wink: Neither is the Govodore Expansion Pack it seems.

1 Like

OH MY GOD STILL NOT FINISHED! MY FCKNG COMPUTER DOESN’T HELPING ME! I HAVE SCHOOL TOO!!! I HAVE AN IMPORTANT EXAM AND I HAVE XP CAUSE MY VIDEO CARD DOESN’T SUPPORTS WINDOWS 7+ VIDEO CARD S STOPPING WORKING. AMD RADEON X1600… Whatever… Information Update!

Well, you should try out Linux. It is guaranteed to support your graphics card :slight_smile:

3 Likes

No… no no. I can play gta 4, cod mw3 etc. but cant, RUN, UME!!! I CAN PLAY GDT BUT NOT UME. Is there a Linux support for UME?

Okay, you sound like you’re lacking .NET :wink: You should have researched UME’s dependencies.

1 Like

i have all of the redistributables c++ and .net framework 2.0 and 4.0 what can i do???

Well, that doesn’t help when you require the .NET Framework 4.5 :wink: But there’s no use in using UME because of the outdated code and the fact that it’s closed source. And platform dependent.

Okay, Thanks.

Edited.

If you send me the English language files I would be happy to help correct grammar, spelling, etc.

For instance
it would be 12% not %12.

That is because im turkish. Its %12 in Turkish. And my grammar is perfect

Sorry, Since the support of ume is discontinued. I can’t continue making this mod. Thanks for your support. I am shutting the project down.

If you’re gonna be making it in english, it should be how it is like in english.

oh, I know this project ended, don’t worry

Wow, this is old… 3 years… OMG.

Since when was the difference between June 2014 and April 2016 3 years…?

no it’s not, even if it would be no one gives a shot mate.

1 Like

even if it was, there is no reason to put it as a reply… it’s totally useless and helps nobody in any way, shape or form.

1 Like

I use UME and it still works…

The post is quite outdated. I don’t intend to continue any of my mods since the game, and the community is dead. Imagine you’re trying to make a mod for Pokemon GO, no one plays that anymore :stuck_out_tongue:

Speaking of UME, it is not that good anyway, you can do what it does not needing UltimateLib using Notepad (Notepad++ in my case) not knowing anything about JS or JQuery coding. I was pissed they didn’t develop Complex Events and stuff. UME was never complete. And it will stay incomplete. But you do you.

I mean i only like UME cause i can easily add thing cause i only know how to make a popup in js. But if you want to see a mod i made with it i have two. ONe for me and another i made for someone on the forum:my mod:https://mega.nz/#!uDJmQAwa!YtxkpHfisZ59siQMi3Yo7Bjo8fbFUrO-Jysl56WscZc
the mod for someone else its a mattel mod:https://mega.nz/#F!TfJCiYKI!4FWqZCFmVx8RwgOFln5pIA