[WIP] GDTMP - Multiplayer Mod [Client 0.5.11, Server 1.5.5.0] (Now in 10 languages!)

wich decision? Iā€™m lostā€¦XD

Ok, no need to answer, I think I found Myselfā€¦ XD

Its free so you probably donā€™t need an in depth review of something 15 MB free.

@KizzaGaming Okay, I will probably wait for that then. Thanks!

sees 11 new replies. Thinks @Darkly came back

4 Likes

You seem like an expert the mod says am in off-line mode so I cant connect to any servers.

Hi, i can translate this mod to polish but i dont have this game. :cry:

1 Like

I too can translate in polish, but i donā€™t wanna do that :slight_smile: I too from poland. Are you wanna play with me? Chcesz zagrać? pisz na skypie AndrzejGejms :slight_smile: pisz zagrałbym z kimś

@Polska The developer of this mod has not been active on the forums for almost a year, so he probably stopped developing it.

Oh great :slight_smile: no. I boring :tired_face:

Hi,
I am from Czech Republic. I decided to translate your mode into czech language so i edited german one and here is the czech one. https://mega.co.nz/#!gwsU3SBY!qaf4X8pgwSKWJdBXXpfp5t6DiO5SkvgJbkaVBbOyuNc
You must put this file into dmultiplayer/lang. And you have to set the game into czech language or it will not work.
I am sorry but dont know how to PM you on this forum :confused: :smiley:

@BusterCZE as @KizzaGaming just said,(well actually ā€œjustā€ said it 12 days ago), the developer of this mod, Darkly, has been inactive for almost a year and thereā€™s a slim chance heā€™s still developing the mod.

1 Like

Oh sorry thats bad this mode is cool

How do I setup a Server?
I have port forwarded, and everything is perfectly fine.
Iā€™ve even checked to see if my Ports are opened.

When I run the server, it always says
"Failed to get your public IP" or something like that in the DOS Window.
Could someone help?

I have the same problem.

Client 0.5.11b
This is a unofficial edit of the mod GDTMP

Changes
-Fixed Trading (0.5.11a)
-Temporary fix and usable by all to server list (0.5.11b)
-Removed dependency for mod folder

Server List
The Mod as of this version (0.5.11b) has two ways of getting the server list

1. By placing a text file named servers.txt in the dmultiplayer folder with the formatting
    "ip,ip"
    example
    "127.0.0.1,192.168.1.1" or ā€œ127.0.0.1ā€ if you only want one ip

2 By not placing anything it automatically loads a list of servers
You can add a server to the list by going to http://buzing.5gbfree.com/index.php

"failed to get your public IPā€™ is normal as i can still connect to my server
try connecting to 127.0.0.1 for testing

Hey when I connect to my server through my public Ip I can connect. But then when my friend does he loses connection instantly, even when Iā€™m not connected. I followed your instructions and port forwarded correctly so Idk whats up. Pls help

now people stahp

2 Likes

i would use this mod if mac was supported

hey my friend cant join his own server help plz