[WIP] DLC Mod [0.5]

@Corrado you might want to consider making a non-steam download link, as not everyone uses steam for GDT.

2 Likes

Done!

New update just came out that should fix the problem of DLC not showing up!

Huge thanks to iC.AtomicWedgie™ and _Gunfight_ for their help with reporting and figuring out the issue.

Here’s a logo thing for your mod.

Just add .png at the end of the link.

The proof that you have better photoshoping (or something) skills than me

I need to know who created this account! So this account was created just for that link?

1 Like

Nope.

1 Like

Does anyone here get the error that object has no method to ‘getRelativePath’?
EDIT - Woops sorry the error was from my mod not this one!
EDIT 2 - I was totally joking it comes from this mod!

I have that error. How can I solve it?

Hmmm, so does this mod work or not?

HELP! i got a very strange bug/glitch!
i keep getting a message saying i released a DLC if i didnt, and i there keeps popping up a message that my game is nearly done and to release a DLC, i keep clicking no but it doesnt stop the DLC releasing!

Hello. I have bug with this mod. If I would like create game (1st game) i’m having DLC event but if i disagree this event (I don’t know when i agree this DLC event what’s happend next) i don’t have any DLC events again… (sorry for my week English)

Can you fix the bug where you sometimes don’t get the DLC event, and I keep losing fans just because high-risk DLCs keep getting made for no reason.

i have an idea, you can change the layout, example: you can throw at most 4 DLCs after releasing the last game, and put more things to dlc, example: packages with items, maps and textures

that’s a good idea, but modding community is pretty dead on this forum

Yes, but I was giving an idea if @Corrado do it someday, but for sure the modders are dead in this forum

bad english, i know

one day, one day…
@Darkly might come

no, no I understand. It’s okay, just sayin’

Corrado i’m having a problem in my Game Dev Tycoon. When the screen to add DLC pops up and i click to not publish a DLC, it never appears anymore, can you fix it? :disappointed:

Srsly, he was last seen in 2014… He’s dead.