[0.1] [Tools] Beam Mod Maker

Screenshots:

Versions:
I am not liable for any damage caused by these binaries.

Windows: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5u3CGyYxlyYM2YzX01wVHFLTmc

ETA: God only knows.

If you make a mod with Beam, you can add this to the topic/workshop page: (not required however)

(It looks shit with antialising, if you turn on the property image-rendering: -moz-crisp-edges on the image it looks a million times better)

FAQ:

Q: Why did you make this?
A: UME might work, but there are three things wrong with it; it only works on Windows, it’s closed-source and it depends on UltimateLib. This project is cross-platform, open-source and exported mods have no in-game dependencies apart from the mod API.

Q: I’m on a Mac and I want to use this application.
A: It works on Mac, but you have to compile it yourself as I have literally never used a Mac and have no plans of getting it as it costs the same as my house, multiplied by two.

Q: I want to redistribute this application, what should I watch out for?
A: Nothing! You are free to use the source code of this application in any way you can imagine. I kindly ask you to mention that your code is derived from me though :green_heart:

Q: I found a bug!!!1!!
A: Please report it in this thread with the following information: your operating system, version (if compiled, give me the Git commit it’s compiled from) and steps to reproduce.

Q: What technology is this application made with?
A: It’s made with Qt 5 and C++11!

6 Likes

Cool, my friend will like it! Good job guy.

Hope you’ll succeed in this project.

1 Like

Also, there will most likely be an early version already this sunday! However, my internet has a problem so I haven’t been able to download Qt for Windows yet.

YAY

well
hopefully it’ll poke the modding community a bit

where the download?

what EXTRA features does this have besides normal UME?

@FrancoGamer

It works.

1 Like

Apart from what @Lukas_Schuurman said, it also doesn’t depend on UltimateLib or .NET :slight_smile:

Good news! You will be able to get a Windows version of the early preview on Sunday! Happy times :slight_smile:

1 Like

Looks nice
Good work :smile:

1 Like

I might stream some development later, after I’ve eaten some tacos. Is there a genuine interest for this? If you don’t care, I don’t care lol.

1 Like

yes there is interest
I am the definition of interest

Yes, it clearly states on this page that Today is the definition of interest.

that’s photoshop obviously.

like- badges, competitors- stuff like that

How would you implement competitors through a mod maker?

2 Likes

he meant advanced modding.

I will have custom code.