What Happened with COD?

Noscope… I hate it when you have a game with realistic shooting with a sniper rifle, and Call of Duty kids go “Fag!!! You hard scoped and camped!! U suck fag!!” Boils me slowly inside…

1 Like

Call Of Duty… Started as a FPS in WW…
And now… It’s about space and futuristic…
I mean, what is this supposed to be? (vomit alert)

Is that a P90?

The pain on sight of this “P90” + the pain of waiting till 24th of May… Yes, I have the “Overwatch Withdrawal Syndrome”. Oh well, to those who might play Overwatch, see ya out there maybe?

Well, just as I said COD is dying, but what do you think, Sledgehammer can save this franchise in the coming year? “Do not miss the next episode!”

the game just followed the natural course. Had 4 CODs of World War II (1, 2, 3 and WaW), 1 of the Cold War (BO1), 4 Modern Warfare (trilogy MW and Ghosts), and 3 CODs of future war (BO2, AW and BO3) now with the IW will close 4 of the future war. That is, has several CODs for each season, just missed another of the Cold War era.

Now it became some bullshoot that kids even like this game and they even screams on their mic
######oh wait. thats me

Activision happened.

2 Likes

Activision didn’t happen, or at least not now specifically. They were always involved, even all the way back in 2002 when CoD first released. I’d say the need for innovation happened, and as such they scrapped what worked in favour of being a less good version of Titanfall.

I meant that they came up with some ideas that many don’t like.

Not really, they don’t make them, Infinity Ward/Treyarch/Sledgehammer do. But shareholders, I guess.

I mean, let’s be honest. What didn’t happen to cod

1 Like

Yes Activisiom did happen. They don’t care about the fans, they just care about that dollar. Ye, Activision isnt the developer, but Infinity Ward and Treyarch have to listen to whatever Activisiom says, and Activisiom listens to whatever shareholders say. So CoD is dead.

ehem.

and.[quote=“Uptown_Hoovy, post:10, topic:20617”]
some bullshoot that kids even like this game and they even screams on their mic
[/quote]

end of story

Which game company is worse?

• Sacktivision
  • Electronic Farts

0 voters

Electronic Farts is teh worst
teh killed maxis
rest in pepperoni maxis

I refuse to vote, they’re both as bad…

1 Like

But EA is worse than any game company

Omg. That is one of the hardest polls I have ever seen. They both make me want to drink Clorox.

Den drink it ten

I meant that they came up with some ideas that many don’t like.

Thats where the main reason goes.
Screw you Infinity Ward
and you also Sacktivision