TV Executive Tycoon - Under Development - Coming in 2016!

Never mind.

I looked at your team page on your website and I don’t know if I could trust someone that is only 14 years old. I’m sure that so-called programmer has somewhat talent but he couldn’t have been coding for that long. I’d like to hear his knowledge on the programming language that he’s using before I decide whether or not to buy this game. Otherwise, I’m just buying a game that’ll have game breaking bugs on the first day of playing, memory leaks, and ect. Plus the graphics could definitely be greatly improved but you still have 3 months before the release date.

1 Like

You guys are looking at the wrong team that’s my team for this project were making, K.A.G. Isn’t making this game ,Game World Studios Is ! @Dayron1234 @iSenzo We just have their game on my website until theirs is fixed :wink:

How old is the team for TV Tycoon then ? I’m very curious.

i Don’t know TBH , ask them Ik Bohamtec is 14.

@gamedev13600 Pfft, trailer! What did you use, Movie Maker? I bet I can make a better one. The point is, in a trailer you have to INCLUDE some gameplay. That’s all talk, so we can’t trust you. Take Game Dev Tycoon’s Trailer as an example, immediately after I saw it, I got hooked. The point is, it’s too early to make trailers and let people pre-order, just an advice, but trust me, or better yet, put yourself in place of a gamer.

2 Likes

Well, GHG’s first game wasn’t free and look at them today :wink:

3 Likes

They had PROMISE. At least Pat and Co. had experience.

Dude, can you at least make a demo?

Yes there will be a demo. :slight_smile:

YES!!!

You’re right, it wasn’t free but you can’t possibly compare GHG to this new team of kids. The people that work with GHG actually has many years of experience and they’re not amateurs in coding. We have no idea how much knowledge these people know on the programming language that they’re using. So I refuse to buy this game. Plus, GHG actually has some nice graphics and they made a good trailer. Like others here, that’s what drew our attention more to the game. Why buy it when this game could be leaked easily because of poor programming ?

2 Likes

Hi :smile:, Wanna test TV Programmer Tycoon In the stage its in now Click here to see more details !
-TV Programmer Tycoon Team! Sign Up For Early Access.

I’ve requested a review copy from the lead, and they seem eager. As such I’ll be able to post a review here when the game’s finished.

I advise you make a new thread. If it’s any good, I might reconsider. Not very likely, but a chance nonetheless.

1 Like

I will try it when i get a e-mail or something

Betrayer. You just lost one of your supporters :angry:

3 Likes

Ummm, you guys know you need a business licence to sell games online right?

@tntey Depends where you’re located. IIRC, EU residents don’t need a license, though they might have to be registered at the Chamber of Commerce.

Hey Everyone :smile: , TV Executive Tycoon release date may change because Might switch to Unity3D 5 from Stencyl , which the game may be completely updated with Way Better graphics (Better User Interface).