[WIP][TOOL]UltimateModMaker [New 1.0]

Xcode 4 I’m pretty sure.

Like the GDT Part of the Program?

Ever used this program maybe thought it was awesome or something? Well now if you like the GDT Part of the program another update is coming out soon with some new attachments. :wink:
These “Attachments” are new features to the program, such as there will be some support for mine craft stuff, currently the update that will come out next will only be able to use server making as the modification making part is in its alphas, and has to many bugs to be released. :slight_smile: But next update for GDT’s side is looking up there will be event and topic creating and now when you create your mod it will make a folder, and all the other items you usually need, so when you create your mod it will be fully usable!

Spoilers!

1 Like

When it will come to Windows?

2 Likes

You know that was an april fools right? :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Nope. Its totally real :smile:

It will be real some day…

It’s the year 12491237521868778105834, a elder and expert company known as Greenheart Games has released a new game named Game Dev Tycoon: Mobile Version

1 Like

Quick Update!

1 Like

+1
(I will owe you everything, Google. Just tell me what you need to stop plusing one)

News

Update Alpha 7 is out!

I have brought back the good looks, and now the topic creator is more nice and compiled there are not as many windows any more and its a nice and clean new start! For those of you who are using makes and are wondering when it’s gonna be migrated to swift on Yosemite well guess what I’m on Yosemite it works fine, and another thing I still am porting to swift for safety reasons, and well have fun!

8/27/14

I'm back!

Hey guys sorry I've been gone for quite some time so well i guess thank you for hanging in there, I am back and will be working on this project slowly, please feel free to take the source and work on it your own, you do not need to do anything but give me credit for photos and lots of the program if you want to work on it your own and release it! Thank you!

More Info

Just for you to know from now on when the new update comes out it will have to download and install somethings to get started, thank you!

8/27/14

The Source code is updated as well!

How is progress on the Windows version going?

Sneak Peak:

On whats to come!

Hey guys i just got some work done today fixing some bugs and I’m also woking on events but something I’m really excited to show you is this:

Its an option window, it will have options to change now you will from the recent update to the newest updates you will be able to change back and fourth from, you will also have some modes normal, advanced, and developer normal mode is the normal easy mode you use right now, advanced adds more advanced things to the menus for you to do in the mod, developer allows you to do somethings i will not yet tell you yet because it has not be determined but trust me it will be interesting and you will require a special developer approved account i will be adding to the program in the next few updates.
Thank you!

Edit: Sorry forget to tell you You will also in the future updates be allowed use testing builds that will get downloaded if you chose to check the check box to allow them, you will be able to use test builds as your version of the program, they will probably be buggy but have new things in them as well.

1 Like

Quick Patch

Alpha 7.3!

Hey guys sorry for so many bugs and problems with alpha 7, i’ve fixed a few things and made it look a little nicer, thats all!

There aren’t enough people with Mac’s, so thats probably why people dont download it. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Actually last download link had 300 downloads this is a new link and as of 2014 macs are outselling windows.

1 Like

I never actually mentioned anything about how the Windows is outselling Mac, just a tip.

2 Likes

Check the Appstore every once and a while for the UltimateMM, for it is no longer going to be on this forum.

Topic Closed

Topic is closed?
Meh who cares.

Dude, you are epix!

Just look at the forum now… @Haxor