[WIP][TOOL]UltimateModMaker [New 1.0]

Not really, I’m having trouble deciding what to do with the program…

I released the source mainly because other people might be able to use it to at least get the artwork I have made and make a windows version or something…

:sob:
why only mac? why not windows?

Windows for da Win

Revival of UMM

Hey guys I’m starting back up work on the UMM.
I have windows 10 as well and I’m doing my best to make a windows version for you all.

so stay tuned!

I don’t think that will be necessary as we have another mod maker on the way.

A certain someone will likely beat you up for that… :wink: Better start finding a hiding place.

2 Likes

Who?

I would recommend Gitlab for repositories :slight_smile:

I already know stain has a mod maker, it’s called competition. Plus my mod maker has style and it will work with other games unlike his.

I plan on adding a custom code/ source editor for the mod so you can create a topic or event or whatever and then see the core that was made and change it that way if you like or whatever. I’m also going to have the source editor setup for GDT modding code. So you can easily create your own mod even just with using the source editor.

1 Like

You. You’re the linux fanboy who’s always badmouthing other OS’s, if I’m correct, right? :wink:

Call your competitor a stain, go ahead! JK

@WaveJones Nah, not really. I don’t use it myself but if someone comes with inaccurate information I’ll correct it.

Anyway, good luck! :smiley:

1 Like

dud you gona gt flogd
he is @stoun de lonax fembai

1 Like

Found a bit of a word salad in the main post.

By the way, @SnowyOwl: You have a Mac. Would you mind compiling Beam for Mac when the time comes?

Oops didn’t notice I misspelled your name

Sure no problem

1 Like

Little update on windows version

Update

you could do a version for Android? (did not yield to read all the reviews because I’m on my phone and it’s Android :P)

Why would you ever want to code on a phone? (Assuming you’re using a smartphone/tablet, if you’re running Android on PC, then… that’s weird. Get Windows.)

1 Like

I have a PC, but right now I’m on my smartphone

Then why would you ever want to code on a phone if you have a PC? Weird s’all I’m saying.