[WIP][TOOL]UltimateModMaker [New 1.0]

GIMME WINDOWS VERSION NOW OR FEAR LORD GABEN

1 Like

Lol I have no knowledge of Windows, and the only way a windows version will come out is if someone is willing to do that for me. Of course if they do, do it for me they’d be given full credit for it and they’d have to use my art work and design I already have set up.

Data Base has been updated,
the older versions are available and the source code for the newest release is
also available!

Must use Xcode 4 and above

Dont make a windows version. Make a Linux Version :stuck_out_tongue:

no, make both

2 Likes

what languages was this made?

This was made in Objective-C but I might move it over to swift.

What do you want me to do next?

[poll] - Add Loading feature? - Finish what the UltimateMM already has? - Add Platforms? - Finish login and cloud saves? - Make the program more user friendly?

[/poll]

Umm
Windows.

2 Likes

The thing here is that you are probably one of the only people in the GDT community which uses Mac. Mac is more of a newbie platform (no offense, it’s just how it is perceived as most of the PC noobs I know use a Mac), thus the other Mac users probably aren’t active in the community a lot. If you want anyone to use your program, you’re gonna have to port it. And I doubt you’ve used a portable language like C++, or a portable toolkit like Qt. So this job is gonna be very hard.

1 Like

Windows

1 Like

windows

1 Like

I have done coding like C and C++, I’ve done java, and other languages too.
The thing is, I don’t have time myself to port it over or make an entirely new program.

Whats the main OS you want this to appear on?

[poll] - Windows - Mac - Linux [/poll]

lmao

He’s going to release a Linux port next, just to be a troll, haha.

LOL nah windows

Looking like Im going to have to hire some guys that know coding in windows or something…
Java sucks so im not leaning on using that.

Windows :smiley: Waiting ;D

I meant that I doubt you have written this program in a portable language.