[WIP][TOOL]UltimateModMaker [New 1.0]

Source Now Open For business

Source:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/278869642/UltimateMM.zip

Editable through Xcode

Official Source Rules

1.You may not release an edited or unedited version of this to public. 2.If you do a lot of work on this source show it to me and i will think about releasing it to public, giving you credit. 3.Basically the 2nd rule but instead i might let you release it on your own forum page, but it will still be updated on my website. 4.No Selling this source to anyone anywhere. 5.Do not take the photos from the source and use them in anything you have made, or will ever make. Basically you can not and i mean can not! use them anywhere.

1 Like

can I be a windows alpha tester?

or maybe i could help developing UltimateMM, @SnowyOwl

Well, can you program very well in windows? because if you can then yes. but i don’t have anything done in the windows version yet except art. so i can supply you with the art and you can do the rest :D.

Edit: but i can’t pay you.

@SnowyOwl @Charlie even though this isn’t a mod, is using adfly still not allowed

Whats so bad about gadfly? Besides another moderator @PatrickKlug has seen this post when i had adfly on here.

Edit: Also i have a direct link for those who don’t like adfly.

Still, if it isn’t allowed it isn’t allowed

Not a mod.

This isn’t a mod, its a program.

That’s why I said that

I can not code, sorry
but could I be a windows alpha tester for when it comes out?

Actually, you’re wrong.

[spoiler]In the MODDING Agreement, it says that you cannot use adf.ly links. Does that say that in the forum rules? No. It only says that you cannot use adf.ly links in mods.[/spoiler]

I was only asking a question -_-

1 Like

that wasn’t a question. it was a statement. You said that they said no ad.fly links are allowed.

I never made a statement. I only asked @charlie a question

@apljee if this is my ‘statement’ i was implying that if @charlie says they are not allowed they are not allowed. I wasn’t saying they are not allowed

A mod is a modification for a game, this can take any form. Wether a download manager, bat file, plug-in, or tool program. Therefore even though this is an application, it is still technically a mod for a game. Without the game, There would be no need for this program.

Therefore as @KizzaGaming correctly pointed out. The use of adfly is prohibited.
@SnowyOwl Please remove the use of adfly and links for this mod page.

Game Dev Tycoon Modding Agreement:

Other Monetary Benefits and Donations

Usage of advertisements, other revenue-generating elements and donations are subject to the following rules:

(a) you may not add advertisements, other revenue-generating elements or call for donations inside the mod or game itself;

(b) advertisements or other revenue-generating elements, may only be facilitated on your own website and must not be used in mod listings;

© you may ask for donations on your website or in mod listings but such requests must follow after the mod description, title or download link and must not obscure these elements or be visually intrusive to users.

(d) the mod must be available as a free download and must not be gated behind forced advertisements or other revenue-generating elements;

(e) the download link to a mod must remain clearly identifiable and must not be obscured by advertisements;

(f) you may ask for optional donations but donations must not give exclusive benefits. Everyone should have access to the same mod;

(g) installation of mods must be free from advertisements or other revenue-generating elements;

(h) the mod or the mod-installer may not add or install other third party elements, such as toolbars, system utilities or anything not related to the game itself;

Please adjusts your links as soon as you can, otherwise we will have to remove your mod from the forum.

Thread Cleanup. Lets leave it there :smile:

1 Like

Removed, But may i say:

A mod stands for modification, this program doesn’t make any modifications on GDT it just creates them, but it does not infact do anything with GDT and infact this program would still be real even if this game wasn’t out or even started, this program is in the Prototype versions in MC and PA mod making as well. If this game didn’t exist this program would still be here just not on this website or for GDT.

Therefor with all that i just sayed infact an adlfy link should be allowed to be posted on this.
There is nothing in those rules about programs that are for GDT, and even more it doesn’t say anything about programs that don’t mess with the game.

The Rules are pretty simple it makes it pretty clear. Basically if a program doesn’t modify the game then therefor it is allowed to have advertisement download links.

I appreciate the rules I’ve read them a lot, and i made sure i wasn’t breaking any rules and i am not breaking any rules at all even with the adfly.com link.

Thank you.

@Charlie

News

Finally photos 4/12/14

Hey guys i’ve finally put together a good enough of a mobile program for photos. I know i recently in one of my News Updates showed a weird photo of the main menu of it but now this program is kinda tab based and there is no main menu. All the options for the mod are now in tabs, well nice looking tabs. Go to the photos section in this forum under Mobile Version and you will see the photos of the newest stuff.

UltimateMMM will not be making mods for MC or PA, for quiet a while. all though this program will be able to make Topics, Events, Platforms, Researches, and Custom Coding. I might try and see when the Mobile GDT comes out if i can somehow figure out how to make mods for it and apply it to the game, and if i can i will release a prototype version of an In-AppPurchase that will ad support for the GDT Mobile version so you can make mods for the computer and mobile version at the same time while being able to test it out on the mobile version were ever you are!

Hey there, loving the progress!
Only question is what xCode version is needed to run it?
Ive got my old 2006 core 2 duo iMac sitting around, but it only supports xcode 4 I think

Let me know when you get a chance!