Store Manager Tycoon

Omfg is this for Who’s Guilty?

1 Like

If it is I’m fangirling out

1 Like

Guys
Behold.

also is this gonna be like tropico but with store managing?

6 Likes

It’s too beautiful!
explodedes

It’s rarer than the dragon lore

2 Likes

@Cazran honestly, i haven’t played Tropico, so i don’t know

1 Like

its beautiful explodes of joy

Once in 20 quadrillion memes.

Okay… it’s getting late in the uk and my brain is getting active (I’m like a bat, in that way)

I might stream me working on some stuff, but i might not. but i will be working on stuff… expect some new stuffs within a week… hours maybe?

And if it isn’t progress on SMT, It’ll be art for Codename: Who’s guilty

Edit: pfft… this is gonna take a while to make this city complete…

Edit: Also, i’m looking to re design the office/map because i want it to be customisable, a bit like software inc (look on yt if you don’t know what it’s like), but not in that sims like building way, more like You can customise aspects of the building which will have different variations. Honestly, it seems i would like to make the game more in that true 3D style, but i don’t have the skills to do so, nor the money to properly use Unity (Or other engines which have the 3D capabilities)

2 Likes

It’s 200 downloads. Can you be fast!!!

Don’t rush him.

rush him

1 Like

Going to be releasing bulky updates from now on, but @Visual917 , there are many reasons why i haven’t done much recently…

1: I started school again last thursday, and i also start my GCSE’s (if you know what they are) this year.
2: I am not staying up till 5AM anymore… it really wasn’t doing me any good.
3: Honestly, when I start education again after about a month and a half, My mood and energy changes, and a days work at school just drains my energy and i really don’t feel like doing much

But on another note, it’s 54 downloads, not 200

Seems cool, this is quite old. Hows the progress?

Progress is pretty slow, @JacobJakob and tbh, i haven’t got very far

Anything new?

Not yet @ShadowedDeath , but hopefully in the coming weeks

The mirror’s edge :foggy:

1 Like

Ok, i have a dilemma, when i feel like it, i do small updates to SMT… but it’s been going for quite a while with not much to show for it, and honestly, it’s tiring and, well a bit boring if i’m honest. I still like the idea, and would finish at a later point, hopefully.

But i have come up with a new idea, which i’ll provide a summary for soon, which i would rather work on… is anyone interested in a new idea or want me to continue this… also, if someone has Construct 2 and wants to continue SMT, please PM me. In a nutshell, the idea is the objective of payday, and a similar play style to hotline miami

Meanwhile, 70 downloads.

@Rex0099 Don’t be too bored from it! I abandoned many tiny little games i made when i was a bit younger. Don’t let that happen to this nice game :wink:

1 Like